Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez's Adviser: Rubio Will Knock Chavez Cold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    One can only wish!

Fans dictating the fights, instead of the idiot in-house promoters and money hungry networks. That would be something!!!!!
    What great fights we would get, but this is a good fight and we can only hope Rubio shows up and is on so he can ko Jr.

Comment

Nah I don't see it,I know JCC is a protected fighter,but he has fought some tough opponents..I'd don't see Rubio being able to handle the size or skill of JCC..Hopefully it will be a good fight tho..

Comment

If Rubio does Knockout Chavez Jr .Bob Arum will be trying to put his head in his ass to see if it fits Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
          If Rubio does Knockout Chavez Jr .Bob Arum will be trying to put his head in his ass to see if it fits Lol.
          Huh??I don't get it??

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Nah I don't see it,I know JCC is a protected fighter,but he has fought some tough opponents..I'd don't see Rubio being able to handle the size or skill of JCC..Hopefully it will be a good fight tho..
            Like who? Duddy who cannot possibly be missed with a right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Like who? Duddy who cannot possibly be missed with a right hand.
              es had a lot of fights im just gonna go with who i can remember off top.

carlos molina 2x...he went on to draw with lara, beat cintron and now is getting kirkland. if he beats kirkland, i bet he fights canelo afterward

sanchez was evenly matched when they fought and it was in is hometown too, that was a fun fight to watch. zbik was pretty good/undefeated. and yes duddy was pretty much washed up - that was his final fight b4 retiring.

nobody with much power yet though, cant wait for this rubio fight actually
              Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 01-02-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Chavez is a coward and an over hyped bum.

did anybody watch his first fight with Vanda? why did Chavez b1tch out of fights with Wolak? "ohh I have the flu" "management problems", this guys is just a name and that's all. Arum knows he isn't **** or he'd fight Martinez, his mandatory.

Rubio is ok but lets not pretend he's a contender. he beat Lemeiux, Lemiuex was an over hyped guy who Rubio exposed. he just wasn't the real deal, he even lost to another journeymen in his next fight. let's not forget Rubio was KOed by Pavlik.

Rubio is a solid journeyman, no need to talk him up. It think Chavez wins either by a quick stoppage or if the fight goes the distance he'll get the descison. the fight is in Texas, so don't expect fair judges

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I agree with that assessment. Not saying JCC Jr. is an A+ or even A- fighter, but his size and decent skills should get him a fairly comfortable decision vs. Rubio. I remember Rubio having no answers for the length and range of Pavlik's 1 with a good measure 2 behind the 1...and I see JCC Jr. having this same success with a 117-111 type UD. Sure Pavlik use to get away with a blinder jab as he would turn the glove up, but the blueprint should be there for JCC Jr. to realize that if you stay fighting tall vs. Rubio, you beat him fairly easy.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                    As long as the fans tolerate the worst boxing corruption since the 1940's, nothing will change.
                    If most HBO subscribers called or e-mailed the network demanding a Matinez/Chavez fight, there would be some action.
                    They need to be threatened with cancellations.
                    Lone voices mean little compared to corporate greed.
                    I with you 100% but it doesn't matter how much fans complain because Arum holds the Golden Pinoy. HBO tried to stand up to Arum but he took Pacquiao to Showtime, HBO lost a lot of money and you can imagine the threats, rants and all that from the legions of *******s out there.

as long as Arum controls Pacquiao he can push all the garbage he wants and nobody is willing to lose the money and stand up to him.

Comment

Chavez, Jr. knocks Rubio OUT!! Then Martinez can come out of the closet and get some too, stop hating vatos, Chavez is the real deal!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X