Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas to walk out with Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember back in 2002 I had my ring magazine and I was reading about vargas and de la hoya..I had no computer that was the only way I checked my boxing..and I hoped that vargas would take out oscar inside it was written that at a jog vargas fell down and oscar just ran past him not helping him get up..so I hoped for vargas to destroy him but we all know what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
      It's a dig at De La Hoya and the fact that Ortiz is his puppy. Floyd is suggesting Ortiz is not a real Mexican (as Vargas started about DLH before their fight some years ago)

It's all knife twisting.

Fun, i enjoy it.
      Thats right. I hadn't even thought about ODLH

Comment

can't imagine floyd's face if pac will walk out with ortiz to the ring on saturday night... nyahahahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          why vargas? Does Ortiz beef with him too?

I know Vargas is close to the Garcia camp but it just seems random

he should have Rios and Garcia walk out with him
          Sorry off topic but who is the hoar in your avi I need to know asap.

Comment

This is stupid. Why can't Floyd just fight the handpicked fighter straight up? He's already expected to win easy and now he needs to play ****in games. I'm telling everyone he's not what you all think he is.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
              This is stupid. Why can't Floyd just fight the handpicked fighter straight up? He's already expected to win easy and now he needs to play ****in games. I'm telling everyone he's not what you all think he is.

You guys kill me. As if "mind games" have NEVER been used in boxing. Get a grip. El Feroz isn't going to fight for or with him.

Comment

link?.......

Comment

makavelli will love this, if true.

Comment

Why all this extra stuff?

Comment

i think it would have been epic if he had maidana come out with him/sitting front row

Comment

Working...
                      X