No announcement yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shane...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't be surprised if Shane...

KO's Pac. He's got the power and the size to lay anyone out at anytime. I'm guessing Pac will get knocked down at least once in this fight.

you are absolutely correct my friend.

Comment

No way. Pac is a machine right now. Prime Shane then yes but not now. Its going to be Hagler-Hearns and Pac will be Hagler

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        No way. Pac is a machine right now. Prime Shane then yes but not now. Its going to be Hagler-Hearns and Pac will be Hagler
        Machine or not, ***** happens. If its one thing Shane has coming into this fight, its a puncher's chance.

Comment

Yup.. Though Manny is the favorite, Mosley definitely has a punchers chance. His power/size alone may pose problems for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
            Yup.. Though Manny is the favorite, Mosley definitely has a punchers chance. His power/size alone may pose problems for Pacquiao.
            People on here act like Shane just gone lay down for this fight. Best believe this boy's gone be swinging and with Pac leaving himself open, he might taste the canvas.

Just showing a little respect for the man.

Comment

If Shane gets the better of Pac, hopefully that gets Winky Wright a fight.

Comment

Working...
              X