Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are pitbulls and rottweiler's nice dogs? Is it ppl that make them bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are pitbulls and rottweiler's nice dogs? Is it ppl that make them bad?

Thats what ppl tell me. It sucks, I mean I always think of them as evil dogs. And if one ever try to hurt me I'm prepared to break its legs since I outweigh them by like 70 pounds. I'm a leo, so I'm a lion. Don't **** with me psycho dogs. I'm the king of this mother ****ing jungle. If a dog of any type ever attacked me, its the worst mistake it could ever do. It will never see the light of day ever again.

They are nice dogs, its the trainers who turn some of them into evil pets.
    71.43%
    They are animals who could snap at any moment even if they're trained to be nice
    19.05%
    Don't know!
    9.52%

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
    Thats what ppl tell me. It sucks, I mean I always think of them as evil dogs. And if one ever try to hurt me I'm prepared to break its legs since I outweigh them by like 70 pounds. I'm a leo, so I'm a lion. Don't **** with me psycho dogs. I'm the king of this mother ****ing jungle. If a dog of any type ever attacked me, its the worst mistake it could ever do. It will never see the light of day ever again.

You're not an old British guy are you?

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      You're not an old British guy are you?

You're a fan of cheaters like Tito.

Comment

they're not bad...for instance, i have ocd, i fixate on thoughts. i almost ran over a racoon the other day. had i, i probably would've been stuck on that thought for the whole day.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
          You're a fan of cheaters like Tito.
          Never mind Tito, don't **** with dogs. They're no joke:

Comment

I have two pitbulls now and my entire life our family have had pitbulls, we only had a dalmation once cuz my mom *****ed about cuz my dad would always get pitbulls.

Most of the pitbulls if you raise them they are nice animals and will not do anythin to a stranger if you are present...now if you leave the stranger alone...well...let's just say things won't go very well.

Although there was one pitbull we had...that thing wasn't a dog I'm sorry ill never forget that thing. It was a pitbull, kinda small with a black dot on its left eye...my god that thing was ripped and strong as hell. It would jump over the fence like nothing...and out fence was huge none of our past dog would ever even come close to jumpin over it.

The dog would bite through steel chains or tear them off with its strength...how it did it was beyond me..the dog got in a lot of trouble because it would jump out its gate and our house gate and go in the street and we would find him at the dog shelter.

To make long story short it once growl at my mom and she didn't want it anymore because she feeds the animals and she was scared of it so we put it to sleep.

But overall pitbulls are nice animals but u must get them as a puppy no exception if u buy them a year old or so its not goin to end well.

Comment

pits are the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Its simple really , if you have kids in your home don't get a pit bull.

Comment

Any dog can be sweet or terrifying if the trainer treats it right.

Comment

They're banned for a reason.

Just remember that.

I don't see why any one would want an angry dog like that. People think they're cool 'cause they have a pitbull. I'd never trust a pittbull or Rottweiler with my family.

Give me one of these every day of the week, this is a pet:

Comment

Working...
                    X