Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey finally breaks his silence. Words of wisdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speaking of Berto...Andrea didn't want no parts of Clottey...he called Berto out on HBO after the Zab fight and I quote "I wanna fight wit DiBella boxer, Andre Berto, for a unified"

@ 9:34

Comment

pac's performance against clottey was one of his best imo. clottey was a welterweight tank coming off a good fight with cotto, and pac dominated him throwing over 1000 punches.

manny looked very strong against clottey. his head movement, power, fluidity and stamina...beatiful performance

Comment

Pac ruined Clottey. He's done for good.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          speaking of Berto...Andrea didn't want no parts of Clottey...he called Berto out on HBO after the Zab fight and I quote "I wanna fight wit DiBella boxer, Andre Berto, for a unified"

I remember Clottey was also in talks with Williams and Cintron. He would have whooped Cintron but Williams would have been a horrible style matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post

For a unifed

Comment

Working...
            X