No announcement yet.

Floyd has to be the biggest pu$$y for that glove stunt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    Thats crazy. I had no idea about it and missed it leading up to the fight as i wasnt really on the forums or nothing. But they spoke about it in the fight and then i saw the video. And wow! I have never seen a more spoiled, prissy, entitled, jerk than Floyd Mayweather. Get this brat out of boxing. "Im 46-0, he has to use the same gloves as me...whaaa!". Maidana might of literaly lost because of that stunt he pulled. He even says he wants a rematch because of that...and just wow...i dont blame him. Floyd literaly didnt let him wear punchers gloves. Who does that? Only Floyd. What a b1tch. I literaly am over Floyd Mayweather after that. I dont even care. The guy is not TBE. Not like I thought he was before....And Maidana wasnt wrong when he said that he is more man than Floyd Mayweather.
    No doubt.....

Comment

Floyd is truly the definition of a diva and a clown

Comment

it's a pity floyd can't fight the best version of his opponent ... Broner had a tougher task than floyd.

Comment

The glove thing was a straight up ***** move. I'm still a Mayweather fan but it doesn't sit well with me. I am sure this type of thing happens all the time behind the scenes but what makes this foul play is that Mayweather waited until after the contract was signed to pull this. Much like he fock3d Marquez at the scales.

Comment

mayweather must have sum sort if inferiority complex coz he's paranoid as hell about everyone and everything. he flinched at maidana's every feint. dowanna to say the "a" but that looks amateur. maidana won by the way

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
              Thats crazy. I had no idea about it and missed it leading up to the fight as i wasnt really on the forums or nothing. But they spoke about it in the fight and then i saw the video. And wow! I have never seen a more spoiled, prissy, entitled, jerk than Floyd Mayweather. Get this brat out of boxing. "Im 46-0, he has to use the same gloves as me...whaaa!". Maidana might of literaly lost because of that stunt he pulled. He even says he wants a rematch because of that...and just wow...i dont blame him. Floyd literaly didnt let him wear punchers gloves. Who does that? Only Floyd. What a b1tch. I literaly am over Floyd Mayweather after that. I dont even care. The guy is not TBE. Not like I thought he was before....And Maidana wasnt wrong when he said that he is more man than Floyd Mayweather.
              who does that?

I know ODH has done it. I also know floyd agreed to let Manny pick the gloves during the first negotiaition.

Its always amazing to see posters who claim they are boxing fans submit posts that show a clear lack of knowledge about the topic they are complaining about.

Newsflash mike-nothing you see floyd do during negotiations and lead up to the fight is new. Its ALL been done before, and mostly by the fighters you love.

Comment

It's one of the most disgraceful moves that I have seen in boxing. And I think that Floyd would defeat Maidana even with his punchers gloves, but he is too scared to try.

Comment

alvarado was literally just hitting the heavy bag in those same everlast maidana wore in the fight. lmfao shts hilariouss

Comment

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
                    who does that?

I know ODH has done it. I also know floyd agreed to let Manny pick the gloves during the first negotiaition.

Its always amazing to see posters who claim they are boxing fans submit posts that show a clear lack of knowledge about the topic they are complaining about.

Newsflash mike-nothing you see floyd do during negotiations and lead up to the fight is new. Its ALL been done before, and mostly by the fighters you love.
                    big difference is floyd suddenly pulled this glove thing out of his as$ at the last minute. all the others you mentioned were included or would be included in the contract.

Comment

floyd did a ****ty move but im even more suprised maidana and his team aint getting sh** for trying to wear them blue gloves that had been tampered with

Comment

Working...
                      X