No announcement yet.

Canelos stunt better not screw up other upcoming cards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    He's demanding ultimatums because of Floyd's history of ducking.

I would do the same thing.
    Floyd is to blame 100%

Hopefully Canelo pulls out. I'm tired of giving fraud my money.

Canelo Trout should've been the main event anyway

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Floyd is to blame 100%

Hopefully Canelo pulls out. I'm tired of giving fraud my money.

Canelo Trout should've been the main event anyway
      You know damn well you're shelling out the bucks to see Mayweather on May 4th.

You can't fool me, carnale.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
        Not sure who Canelo thinks he is... demandind ultimatums from floyd. If Canelo looses (which he will) why should floyd give him a shot. Canelo does not deserve a mayweather fight asisdes for his popularity but not on his accomplishments.

Now Maidna-lopez and mares-ponce is postponed. These 2 and matthysse-peterson, which are all better fights (although they dont mean as much as trout-alvarez) better not get cancelled cause of this guys ego
        They said that if both guys when their next fights then they will explore a future match. Why do people keep saying or thinking that it wasn't part of the stipulations that they both must win when Canelo was trying to fight on the undercard? Do people actually think Schaeffer and Canelo would expect Floyd to fight Canelo in September if he had lost?

Floyd didn't want the fight and for good reason. I also thought he said he had never seen any footage of Guerrero before? How come now it's a hard fight that he doesn't want to risk overlooking?

Comment

Canelo did not want to be under Mayweather unless there was something in it for him. Why should he?He is already a star himself. Canelo's team has to work in Canelo's best interest. They can't be worried about what happens to other fights or fighters. No other fighter worries about other fighters. They all look after #1. What's wrong with that? The Canelo haters said he would duck Trout. Now he is fighting Trout and some of them are still looking for some reason to hate on him. He is my favorite young fighter. I will put some good cash on him to beat Trout and try to make a points bet with Bushbaby. Some say Broner is the future of boxing. Of course no one guy can be the future of boxing but I think Canelo will be very important for many years to come.

Comment

Working...
          X