No announcement yet.

Asian Singer Jenny Hyun's VERY RACIST RANT towards Blacks and Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    Racism is racism buddy.....and this is all funny being that Mayweather never said anything racist towards Lin....
    Fine whatever, no one is saying that what she said wasn't racist. Your reading comprehension is very low.
    Last edited by PBFP4P; 02-22-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by $uger$ean15
      no i dont ...
      The following is a list of ethnic slurs (ethnophaulisms) that are, or have been, used as insinuations or allegations about members of a given ethnicity or to refer to them in a derogatory (critical or disrespectful), pejorative (disapproving or contemptuous), or insulting manner in the English-speaking world. For the purposes of this list, an ethnic slur is a term or word[s] used to insult on the basis of race, ethnicity, or nationality. Each term is listed followed by its country or region of usage, a definition, and a reference to that term.
      Ethnic slurs may also be produced by combining a general-purpose insult with the name of ethnicity, such as "dirty Jew", "Russian pig", "stupid American", etc. Other common insulting modifiers include "dog", "filthy", etc. Such terms are not included in this list.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

Comment

Nothing shocking their, that's how most Pac fans talk about Mayweather on youtube and twitter.

Comment

SO Mayweather can say Lin is good but the media hypes him up because he's asian and its racist because more people know him BUT....this chick can call black people apes amongst other things but since she isn't known then its not racist?...Did you read the 20+ racist tweets?
          Not saying that at all I'm saying there is a reason why this ****** gets no press. People seem surprised that the media isn't running wild on her.
          She's a scrub nobody expects anything from her. Floyd is a boxing genius and a global icon he shouldn't be on the same level of such lameness. I never said it was okay for her to say what she said just why the reaction is what it is.

Comment

Racism is racism buddy.....and this is all funny being that Mayweather never said anything racist towards Lin....
            i'm guessing you are black?

Comment

I'd still hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                I'd still hit it.
                I lol'd, !

Comment

I think some (read - many) Asians might just hate blacks more than rednecks and KKK members

Also I think she secretly want to suck on his rod.

Comment

Racism begets racism.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X