No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    My two favorite Americans currently living in Japan in the same place at the same time.

Cheers, guys.

Nice to see you posting again, Tengo.
    Sup Bring. Only thing you've got wrong is that I'm in the US right now, unfortunately. Hence why I'm stuck dealing with white girls and their shenanigans these days.

Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
    I have to be honest.

I'm still smiling inside about the girl last night.

I have had a little success lately. I picked up another girl about a month ago, she was also really hot. I didn't bang her, but I made out with her a lot.

The girl last night though was a cut above the rest.
    That girl is quality son, very much my type. Props to you for the score, you shouldn't let that one get away from you. And yeah, I could tell instantly she wasn't full Japanese, but that's not a negative, she's hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      Sup Bring. Only thing you've got wrong is that I'm in the US right now, unfortunately. Hence why I'm stuck dealing with white girls and their shenanigans these days.
      I knew you're currently residing back in the states, I just didn't know if anybody else did, so I didn't want to make it public on you without your consent.

Regardless, happy to have you back in the DL, bud.

How about that fight yesterday? Warrior's code, FTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        That girl is quality son, very much my type. Props to you for the score, you shouldn't let that one get away from you. And yeah, I could tell instantly she wasn't full Japanese, but that's not a negative, she's hot.
        Yeah, I want to keep it going with her.

I made tentative plans to meet up with her after about a week or so.

She's got interviews with a few different airlines to become a flight attend next week, and is busy preparing. We'll hopefully meet up after that.

Comment

• Mugicha's going to join the mile high club.

Comment

• Don Julio Tequila, followed with the beer, Yuengling is all I have left after the fights

Comment

• What were u doing in Blacksburg Bringer

Comment

• Let's keep this conversation rolling.

I'm just getting going with a healthy buzz.

Comment

• This is the very video the girl had me put on before we got down and busy.

She said that her mom is friends with one of the singers of the Bay City Rollers, and his wife who is Japanese, and they once stayed at her house for 4 months.

Comment

• This is 2 nights in a row i'm drinking until sunrise ... last night some friends hit me up and rolled through around 1 am, Shot pool and played poker until like 6-7 ... now today we had the Froch-Kessler and UFC fights ... I'm probably taking Tuesday off to recover

Comment

• I am drinking that good Red Label.

I don't know what to do.

Now I am hungry again.

Maybe I should go to an izakaya and have some beer and some sashimi, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X