No announcement yet.

Poll - Is Tommy Morrison HIV + or -

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
    Doesn't make sense that he'd test positive for 10 years then go negative all of a sudden, I think he's positive.
    unless theres something he's taking thats curing it, as far as i know your + one time your + for life

am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
      unless theres something he's taking thats curing it, as far as i know your + one time your + for life

am i right?
      Yeah, there's no cure for HIV.

Comment

Originally posted by drh View Post
        I'm interested to see what the people think.....
        I think it's pretty clear he doesn't have it. From what I've discovered after many frantic internet searches following protectionless sexual fiascos is that the old antibody test produced false positives on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyBoxingFan View Post
          I think it's pretty clear he doesn't have it. From what I've discovered after many frantic internet searches following protectionless sexual fiascos is that the old antibody test produced false positives on a regular basis.
          You and Tommy Morrison need to start double-bagging. End Thread.

Comment

Who knows, all i know is tommy morrison was a bad ass fighter and had a big future, but that HIV **** ruined him

Comment

With the cocktails they for HIV patients, they can practically live almost the rest of their lives at length like normal people. That's why a lot of life insurance policies won't carry HIV patients being their mortality rate has heavily increased from 5-10 years ago.

IMO Tommy Gunn (Morrison) still has HIV, but is on regular medication.

Comment

Tommy "Machine" Gunn!!! I hope they let him fight. I bet that left hook could still do some damage.

Comment

Successful antiretroviral treatment, often in the form of Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (HAART), can render HIV undetectable, meaning that the amount of HIV in the blood is so low that viral load tests cannot detect it. This does not mean that an HIV-positive person becomes HIV-negative. The HIV is still present in the body. A procedure like "blood washing", in which a person's HIV-infected blood is replaced with uninfected blood, could never be successful because the virus "hides" in the lymph nodes, gastrointestinal tract, testes, brain, liver and every other organ in the body and would simply use "new" HIV-negative blood to replicate itself once again. There is a myth that American basketball star Magic Johnson tested HIV-negative after he tested positive in 1991. This is simply not true. He is doing well on treatment and his viral load is undetectable, but he is still HIV-positive.

Comment

Working...
                  X