No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Next for Khan? Morales, Guerrero and Maidana Offered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Next for Khan? Morales, Guerrero and Maidana Offered

At the post-fight press conference following Amir Khan’s impressive fifth-round knockout of Zab Judah, Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer laid out the blueprint for his new unified WBA/IBF super lightweight champion’s future.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    At the post-fight press conference following Amir Khan’s impressive fifth-round knockout of Zab Judah, Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer laid out the blueprint for his new unified WBA/IBF super lightweight champion’s future.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Bradley! Thats the fight that should be demanded and enoforced by HBO and the sanctioning bodies.

Comment

I like the speculation of Bradley fighting on the Pacquiao-Marquez undercard very much. I worry it will be another crap undercard though.

Comment

Bradley's been out of the ring since January, where as Khan has had 2 fights. No way Bradley is taking this fight, he's shook.

Comment

A rematch with Maidana would really send out a message.

Comment

If Bradley signs with Arum then I don't see the Khan fight happening, I think these two have missed the boat for the fight to happen and it's definitely wasn't Khan fault but please don't fight Morales, I Hope he fights the maidana/Guerrero winner or Prescott if he gets by Mccloskey.

Comment

Morales would be a wasted fight, he already has Barrera on his record and at the end of the day he'd only be fighting someone who lost, to someone he beat.

I would go for the winner of Maidana and Guerrero, but of course a fight with Bradley would be preferable.

Comment

Come Out And Play Bradley!!!

Comment

Out of those, I'd like to see him bamboozle and beat the piss out of Guerrero.

A revenge killing for fellow brave warrior, Mike Katsidis.

Comment

Its got to be Bradley or the Maidana/Guerrero winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X