Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Timothy Bradley beats Pacquiao, then fights and beats Mayweather right after

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Timothy Bradley beats Pacquiao, then fights and beats Mayweather right after

is he an ATG? and how high?

i want to know peoples opinions
    some think he has a great chance of beating pacquiao, and maybe a floyd fight could follow if he does

Tim could not win a round of Floyd so your dream ends there .

Comment

If Arum isn't willing to sacrifice Pacman to Floyd, what makes you think he'd sacrifice his theoretical new money man to Floyd?

Either way, Pac may very well kill him in June and Bradley will go back to begging Amir Kahn to fight

Comment

I don't see this happening. But if it did happen, I would consider him the real deal. But the problem with Timothy Bradley is that he has no personality or a story. Pacquiao has a story. Mayweather has a personality. Timothy Bradley doesn't have either. So even if he did beat them, I doubt he would reach that super stardom of May and Pac. And since he doesn't have those qualities, I think what he definitely needs is a rival.

Comment

@ his name even being used in the same sentence as Floyd's.

Do yourself a favor and log out for the day.

Comment

No way he fights Mayweather right after. He'd HAVE to rematch Manny, plus Arum and Floyd don't do business together. This should be ABUNDANTLY clear by now.

Comment

Top rank is involve = No Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                No way he fights Mayweather right after. He'd HAVE to rematch Manny, plus Arum and Floyd don't do business together. This should be ABUNDANTLY clear by now.
                Sometimes i feel like to sig this quote right here.

Comment

If bradley beats manny, you and I know that there will be a rematch.

Comment

I don't think bradley brings the skills necessary to beat pacquiao, and as for floyd well floyd would dominate him, he's just not the type of guy to give floyd any problems at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X