Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do any of you have a tell sign that let's people who you know...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do any of you have a tell sign that let's people who you know...

know that you're going to smack somebody?

For instance, if I happen to be in an argument that gets heated and I ask you 'yo, say that **** again' it means you're going to get mooshed, slapped or punched and if any of my family or friends happen to be around they start pulling me a way or warning the other fellow to keep it moving. lol

Do any of you have any tell signs?

I have a bad habit of biting my bottom lip when I'm trying to hit someone. I don't know how many times I've bit my lip because of it...

Comment

that is a horrible habit.

anyway, we're old enough (most of us) that we're not jumping into scraps all the time but you biting your lip could be a problem. lol

Comment

i actually stay calm and listen to the **** talker....then outta no where specially if they the dumbasses who are all like "hit me go ahead hit me i dare ya u make the first punch" lol thos idiots get kayoed quick without a word...i dont like talken lol not good at trash talken...but got a decent right hand

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          that is a horrible habit.

anyway, we're old enough (most of us) that we're not jumping into scraps all the time but you biting your lip could be a problem. lol
          Yeah, it's a terrible telegraph, I don't know why I do it, but I don't even think about it...

Comment

yes

I always say "why I audda" then wind up..

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
              i actually stay calm and listen to the **** talker....then outta no where specially if they the dumbasses who are all like "hit me go ahead hit me i dare ya u make the first punch" lol thos idiots get kayoed quick without a word...i dont like talken lol not good at trash talken...but got a decent right hand
              yeah, but throughout the argument all I can do is think about banging the ****er out. On the surface I look fairly calm but man...I think I have anger issues. lol I do hear what you're saying about letting your fists do the talking because if the arguer ever gets into my range I am always sure to throw.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                yes

I always say "why I audda" then wind up..
                to the moon Alice! You should not hit ladies.

Comment

I always do a countdown outloud......5...4....3...2..bam!!! fools um every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                    yeah, but throughout the argument all I can do is think about banging the ****er out. On the surface I look fairly calm but man...I think I have anger issues. lol I do hear what you're saying about letting your fists do the talking because if the arguer ever gets into my range I am always sure to throw.
                    i'd talk hella **** if i was good at it...usually if i'm that heated i get flustered and what i wanna say dont come out right and i end up looken dumb lol..so i've learned to stay quiet i'm not really a fighter tho would rather talk **** but i'm better at fighting lol

Comment

Working...
                    X