No announcement yet.

Which phone is better? iPhone or Palm Pre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
    That can be corrected with 1 update. I'm sure they will.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
      That can be corrected with 1 update. I'm sure they will.

The Pre has a small screen so typing on it would be hard.

Comment

I got a bone to pick with you VERS... I put you in my top 5 most entertaining posters list just to make you happy and you haven't even thanked me...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
          I got a bone to pick with you VERS... I put you in my top 5 most entertaining posters list just to make you happy and you haven't even thanked me...

My bad, thanks.

Comment

My bad, thanks.
            Too little too late!

Nah not really... its cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              Too little too late!

Nah not really... its cool!
              i got a bone to pick with YOU, space

i said "FUCK YOU" in that thread and you ignored me.

Comment

The multitask pages on the Pre are fu(kin' nice.
                Yes they are sir. Question:

Are you using it for entertainmet, or are you using it as a working device/phone?

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things about the palm pre. ONly thing i hate is that its sprint!!!!! I hate sprint!!! If you want to play silly apps and get raped by itunes by an iphone if you want a phone with substance get Pre. What are these multi tasks pages???

Comment

if you're going to go with a touch screen, just get an iphone

trust me

the touchscreen is leaps and bound above every single phone out there

i have an iPhone 3G and i love it. best fookan phone ive ever had - i even downloaded the "debate iPhone and Blackberry's with Rogelio from boxingscene" app. that **** syncs with any boxing scene thread started by rogelio that's discussing these phones

for real.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
                      if you're going to go with a touch screen, just get an iphone

trust me

the touchscreen is leaps and bound above every single phone out there

i have an iPhone 3G and i love it. best fookan phone ive ever had - i even downloaded the "debate iPhone and Blackberry's with Rogelio from boxingscene" app. that **** syncs with any boxing scene thread started by rogelio that's discussing these phones

for real.
                      that made me chuckle. The same phone that until a few weeks ago couldnt even send video, send pictures, cut and paste, forward emails, and still cant open attachments, still can't voice dial and still doesnt have true gps. child please!

Comment

Working...
                      X