Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love floyd's attitude, confidence, and charisma...watch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love floyd's attitude, confidence, and charisma...watch!

Just fast forward to 5:38, the competitiveness, the confidence, the charisma!!!

If he really had confidence, he wouldn't of retired.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      If he really had confidence, he wouldn't of retired.
      You don't know why he retired. Floyd is probably the most confident boxer in the sport!

Comment

mamalooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o jk

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          mamalooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o jk

on a side note i can't believe im home alone on a friday night

Comment

Originally posted by a la verga View Post
            You don't know why he retired. Floyd is probably the most confident boxer in the sport!
            He is fighting with one foot in boxing....something like that. I don't blame on what he did, I would of probably done the same ****.

One of the biggest **** talkers, yes no doubt about it. Most confident...hell no.

Comment

Dude don't feel bad, I stayed home too...only cause my chick went out with her friends. One of them is fucking annoying as **** and I don't like being around stupid bitches like that.

Comment

you aint gotta job son. you need to conserve. i stayed home cuz i gotta be in San Antonio at 9 am, but I couldn't go to sleep. Any luck on the search?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  you aint gotta job son. you need to conserve. i stayed home cuz i gotta be in San Antonio at 9 am, but I couldn't go to sleep. Any luck on the search?
                  **** dog i spent 5:30pm - 10:00pm going from walmart to target to the mall buuut I finished all my xmas shopping in that time frame!!!! My damn girl went out with her friends and im at home on my fuken laptop chatting about boxing (no offense) im currently downloading hagler vs hearns from the video section, i've never seen this fight so I'm kind of anxious to see it!!

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    Dude don't feel bad, I stayed home too...only cause my chick went out with her friends. One of them is fucking annoying as **** and I don't like being around stupid bitches like that.
                    we'll we're on the same boat but except i was too tired to go out after xmas shopping and she invited me but it was one of those invites where she kinda just wanted to go with the girls and i don't want to tag alone. I told her i was going out with some friends so she thinks im out lol

Comment

Working...
                    X