No announcement yet.

GGG-Canelo: Oscar confirms verbal agreement reached for Fall 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Does anyone wonder why boxing is in bad shape in the US. This is like calling a girl at 2am trying to hit dat and saying yea thats cool how about 2 weeks from now.
    or 2 years from now if you are andre ward. stay horny for that long and you will get what you want. its good that droopy is so sexy so i will!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Please show anywhere in my post where I said he wasn't ready or that he should fight nobodies. I'll wait...

I said he hasn't fought anyone above domestic level and when he did he lost, he's still a PROSPECT!! You were trying to give GGG props like this would be a hard fight when he'll be fighting an unproven world level fighter. Eubanks talent has nothing to do with the fact that he hasn't fought and beat anyone above domestic level.

Eubank is talented and I like him, but it is what it is man. I don't pretend with fighters like you seem to do.
      Yes, exactly you're making excuses a guy in his late 20's who is ranked in the top ten of the middleweight division is apparently a prospect.
      The only one pretending is you.

Comment

**** Yellow Canelo

Comment

In the thread yesterday, there was *****ing and moaning that there was no verbal agreement in place. Now they have one and everyone is *****ing and moaning that they have to wait.
          . What the **** do you guys want? Someone to hold your hand while you cross the street as well? Wipe your ass? In boxing a year is like 3 months since guys only twice 3 times a year max. Quit ****ing crying

Save those tears for when Golovkin your hero gets his ass beat.

Comment

Fishnets is a lying sack o ****e

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              this deal was no doubt inspired by the ward-kovalev deal

we should have had that fight already. interim fights against chilemba and brand do nothing to make it bigger

nor will interim fights vs the likes of liam smith and BJS do a thing to make GGG-canelo bigger than it is right now

all it is is an excuse to artificially prolong the easy money train

ward's not ready for kovalev. i don't think he'll ever be ready to the point that he will win the decision against a guy who throws more and harder, but at least he'd have another fight under his belt at 175 lbs and have a chance to be an active fighter for a change.

so while i agree that they don't "make the fight bigger" it's absolutely to the benefit of boxing fans that they're active and sharp.

Comment

That is ****ing ******ed and sounds like complete bull****. It is hard enough to plan fights for 6 months ahead. Planning a fight more than a year, and maybe even a year and a half, ahead is basically deciding to kick the can down the road and deal with it later.

I'm just not buying this.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I'd be happy w/ Eubank/GGG. I'm one of the few that thinks Eubank is decent. I just fear that management will fk with the opponent selection to ensure they both coast to a super-fight next year.
                  I'm with you on Eubank Jr. He doesn't look like garbage to me. I think he could whoop up on Canelo and Cotto, two of the bigger names that have already ducked GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    In the thread yesterday, there was *****ing and moaning that there was no verbal agreement in place. Now they have one and everyone is *****ing and moaning that they have to wait.
                    . What the **** do you guys want? Someone to hold your hand while you cross the street as well? Wipe your ass? In boxing a year is like 3 months since guys only twice 3 times a year max. Quit ****ing crying

Save those tears for when Golovkin your hero gets his ass beat.
                    Dude, if this fight happens we definitely have to bet on it because I have no doubts whatsoever that the diva is getting stretched out in the ring. There is a reason why he vacated and only verbally agreed to fight over a year from now and it's not so the fight could "marinate", lol.

She did what she had to do to try to save face as best she could while not signing anything. She knows that GGG will be the end of her career.

Comment

Worth about as much as the paper it is written on.

Comment

Working...
                      X