Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson Stockpiled Gruesome ****ography, Photos Of Animal Torture.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
    Lmao I spent time on liveleak and also read up on the whole Jonestown(watched the death audio) as well. I get curious af when I smoke some...
    For me it's a combination of bouts of sleeplessness and boredom.

I believe I've said it here before, but I'm an avid reader of non-fiction. When it comes to fictional material I just don't really care. My interests lie in real life events that happened and were documented by history, regardless of how fucked up many of them were.

It'll always start with a late night wikipedia binge where I start reading about some subject that interests me, and then I get in to the related subjects (for things like cults, mass suicides, mass murderers, and that type of stuff there's almost no end to the related materials), then hours later there I am listening to Jonestown massacre suicide audio, or taped confessions of serial killers, or watching documentaries on people like Pol Pot because why the fuck wouldn't you?!

History is absolutely mind blowing a good 90% of the time.

Nice to know I'm not alone in this kind of thing with guys like you and Willy having similar habits. Truthfully, I could watch documentaries or read news articles about dark material like that for weeks on end without ever getting bored of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      For me it's a combination of bouts of sleeplessness and boredom.

I believe I've said it here before, but I'm an avid reader of non-fiction. When it comes to fictional material I just don't really care. My interests lie in real life events that happened and were documented by history, regardless of how fucked up many of them were.

It'll always start with a late night wikipedia binge where I start reading about some subject that interests me, and then I get in to the related subjects (for things like cults, mass suicides, mass murderers, and that type of stuff there's almost no end to the related materials), then hours later there I am listening to Jonestown massacre suicide audio, or taped confessions of serial killers, or watching documentaries on people like Pol Pot because why the fuck wouldn't you?!

History is absolutely mind blowing a good 90% of the time.

Nice to know I'm not alone in this kind of thing with guys like you and Willy having similar habits. Truthfully, I could watch documentaries or read news articles about dark material like that for weeks on end without ever getting bored of it.
      Yeah, those two are likely the reasons why I also do it. Always a night thing. The weed just helps intensify everything. I was watching two kids go at it in a video & I was screaming "DINDUS going at it!". The j really amplifies my reactions

Comment

The dude was messed up, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
        X