Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight you're more excited for? Donaire-Rigo or Floyd-Ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
    you didnt even have to say anything based of your user name truthfully speaking Rigo nor donaire arent that much known nor talked about negatively nor positively amongst casuals...

mayweathers name alone is enough though

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Have u seen the polls here in the bscene after Guerrero won against Berto? Fans here were disgusted when they learned that Floyd's looking for a Fight with Guerrero. The polls like 80% don't like the Guerrero fight for Floyd!! So what changes??

Comment

Nonito Vs Rigo for me...been hoping for this one for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Floyd - Guerrero.

Although Floyd is heavily favored to win, with fair officiating I think Guerrero has a chance of pulling off a upset.

Trout - Alvarez is an excellent.
        We're on the same page here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
          and this thread about you as a "boxing" fan, which fight you're more excited... not the casuals!
          No I'm asking u as a fan! I just state my opinion! I want Floyd vs Pac or Martinez or even supersized JMM! But Floyd wont give it to us & duck all HBO rosters for his safety!

Donaire vs Rigo was on demand here in all boxing Forums! And Donaire comply to what fans wants! Floyd wont coz he's a coward!

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Canelo vs Trout > Rigo vs Donaire > Floyd vs Guerrero
            Canelo-Trout is an excellent fight, Props to Canelo for being a man! But I'm not paying this PPV & give Floyd my Money! But I'll stream this coz I'm leaning on a Trout upset!

Comment

Didn't take long for the big bad keyboard warrior to use the "C" word from the safety of his screen, eh? I take it you fight for a living too right? Please point us to your highlight reel on YouTube. I can understand if you have a beef with a fighter's choices, but you have to have a modicum of respect for anyone that steps between those ropes when all you do is talk about it.

In answer to your question, I'm intrigued by the Donaire/Rigondeaux fight, but neither has had much exposure over here in the UK. With Mayweather/Guerrero, I don't think anything new will be on show.

However, if you ask which one will do bigger numbers, you know deep down in your bitter soul what the answer will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                No I'm asking u as a fan! I just state my opinion! I want Floyd vs Pac or Martinez or even supersized JMM! But Floyd wont give it to us & duck all HBO rosters for his safety!

Donaire vs Rigo was on demand here in all boxing Forums! And Donaire comply to what fans wants! Floyd wont coz he's a coward!
                we are on the same page.. looks like you quoting the wrong guy! lol

Comment

we are on the same page.. looks like you quoting the wrong guy! lol
                  Yes Im talking to you!! There's no casual fan here! YOu came here to talk boxing!

Comment

and your not a flomo and keep telling you us your a boxing fan?! lol! Top of the division fighting on their prime vs Floyd-C-fighter... Since Im a boxing fan, I will go with Floyd-C-fighter. Take note, Im not flomo! lol
                    So out of the two fights i chose one and that makes me a flowmo cause im not a fan of the fighter your nuthugging at the moment. And the comment of C-level opponent just shows what you are.

And when did i ever say i wouldnt watch Nonito v Rigo?

Comment

Nonito-Rigo is definitely the better fight, Floyd-Guerrero could be good as well though.

Comment

Working...
                      X