Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM plans on defending his title july 30th.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM plans on defending his title july 30th.

He plans on doing it against a top ranked lightweight, wants to fight in Mexico if everything goes well with the Golden Boy deals. He also says he wants and is open to fighting Zab Judah.

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/vide...tes?id=1265168

I like that fight pretty interesting match up. Judah will give JMM lil trouble in early rounds with his speed. JMM will figure him out and stop him in later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
      He plans on doing it against a top ranked lightweight, wants to fight in Mexico if everything goes well with the Golden Boy deals. He also says he wants and is open to fighting Zab Judah.

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/vide...tes?id=1265168
      So he is not going to fight Zab Judah until the fall?

Comment

No he's defending his lightweight title first. He also stated that Judah is a dangerous fight for him.

Comment

So he's going to extend his contract with Golden Boy?

I just don't get JMM. He says he wants pacquiao more than anything else in boxing, yet re-signing with Golden Boy is a 100% sure way of the Pacquiao fight not happening. Arum already said if he leaves GB he'll get his fight with Pac. :scratches head:

Comment

I guess he realizes the weight difference is just going to be too much. He doesn't belong anywhere above lightweight

Comment

He should either fight Judah at 140 for the 4th belt or he should go to Top Rank and secure a fight with Pacquiao.

JMM has always maked stupid career moves. He could have been so much bigger if he made the right choices.

Comment

I'm cool with him defending his LW title.

too bad rios is with top rank

Comment

He better rethink the Judah fight. Bad matchup for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                    I guess he realizes the weight difference is just going to be too much. He doesn't belong anywhere above lightweight
                    If that's true then that's good for him. But something tells me that's not his reasoning and he would be willing to fight pac at 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X