No announcement yet.

There's nothing worse than arguing with a woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's nothing worse than arguing with a woman

No matter how wrong they are and how right you are, they always know what to ****ing say to break your balls. Some low blow ****, that you're not prepared for that makes you want punch them in the ovaries, but you can't.

Women are such vile... hateful... poisonous ice cold *****es.

At this point I never want to get married. Why the hell would I bring their bull**** home permanently and be stuck with it for the rest of my life.

you asked to stick it in her butt didnt you

Comment

This one chick I was seeing a couple months ago would argue over the dumbest ****.

We were at my house one night, and we were watching WWE bored as hell drinking some beers (True American)

Anyway I made the most sarcastic comment like like "oh man this is so real" and this **** decided to give me a lecture and argue with me how wrestling is fake, meanwhile the whole time I was like "yes Ashley I know I was being sarcastic"

Then I beat her up.

Comment

My biggest problem with them is when a fight does happen they bring up **** you didn't even know was an issue. My girl now isn't like that but every other one I've been with was, they can be very spiteful.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          This one chick I was seeing a couple months ago would argue over the dumbest ****.

We were at my house one night, and we were watching WWE bored as hell drinking some beers (True American)

Anyway I made the most sarcastic comment like like "oh man this is so real" and this **** decided to give me a lecture and argue with me how wrestling is fake, meanwhile the whole time I was like "yes Ashley I know I was being sarcastic"

Then I beat her up.
          Haha ****in gold

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
            No matter how wrong they are and how right you are, they always know what to ****ing say to break your balls. Some low blow ****, that you're not prepared for that makes you want punch them in the ovaries, but you can't.

Women are such vile... hateful... poisonous ice cold *****es.

At this point I never want to get married. Why the hell would I bring their bull**** home permanently and be stuck with it for the rest of my life.
            Now you have the option to marry a dude.....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              that will always cause an argument if you just ask without providing some love to the anus first...kids
              Last edited by -jose-; 07-02-2015, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                lol that's the only reason I keep her around

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  My biggest problem with them is when a fight does happen they bring up **** you didn't even know was an issue. My girl now isn't like that but every other one I've been with was, they can be very spiteful.
                  I wish they would just understand that you're doing your ****ing best and that you don't need them to be the enemy. You got enough **** to deal with without your girl bringing you down too.

If you found a good girl you're lucky bruh.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-02-2015, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Then I beat her up.
                    Did you give her the people's elbow?

The rock is the realest mother****er I ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X