Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: I WILL Be Staying Active - 6 Fights In 30 Months. (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
    A step down from Guerrero and Alexander? Are you serious right now? How's Guerrero any better than Rios or Alvarado? Oh and btw your boy Alexander isn't as good as you and these people make him out to be. He's got 3 losses in his record. Matthysse, Kotelnik and Bradley. Oh and btw when he does "win" its far from impressive.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Easy , Guerrero beats them both , and he does it easier then say an Abril would , Berto beats them both also , Rios and Alvarado are B grade fighters .

Why dont Manny fight Alexander instead of Rios or Alvarado , it wouldnt be because they want a face first bag for Manny not somebody that can box . I dont even like Devon , but he is better than Rios and Alvarado , and can you imagine Floyd fighting Rios or Alvarado , sheeese what a walk in the park for Floyd that would be .

Comment

Originally posted by negativegain View Post
      1. abner mares
      2. wilfredo vazquez
      3. maybe...paulie malignaggi?
      4.back in prison

lolol probably on point.

I think Floyd might fight twice a year and then give up
      Last edited by Jloro; 04-18-2013, 07:12 AM.

Comment

I hope he does, but that would be such a drastic change from his recent career that I won't believe until I see it.

Comment

Floyd keeps mentioning 30 months and I'm gone I hope that's the case

Comment

Don't believe it till it happens. A lot can happen in that time frame.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I hope he does, but that would be such a drastic change from his recent career that I won't believe until I see it.
              I know what you mean, it's out of the ordinary for him. But I think he would maximize his earning potential of the $300 Million, depending on if he can squeeze in all 6 fights in 30 months. Makes things much more plausible.

Comment

if he fights six top quality fighters in thirty months at this age, he is bound to lose at least once.

Comment

It seems like he really wants to, but I can see one of these fights being tougher then he expected and him taking a break from boxing.

Comment

"I WILL Be Staying Active - 6 Fights In 30 Months." Since when is fighting 2.5 times a year being active? This is exactly why Floyd will never be a top 20 p4p fighter all time. He's got the talent, he just chooses to not chase the greatness.

Comment

Great news for the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X