No announcement yet.

Hopkins talking to the ring card girl LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins talking to the ring card girl LOL

Hopkins was funny as hell, showing so much bravado. Telling Schaefer he got King out of business, Talking smack to Tavoris Cloud after the match, Telling Ward he'd never fight him and then talking to the fine ring card girl LOL

Does anyone know what he said to her? LOL. She just shrugged :-p.

Originally posted by TheSlickster
    "If i was 50 years younger"

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The thing about B-Hop is.....he's a legend, but he knows he's a legend. He plays at it. Nazim plays at being the great orator. I find all the post-fight stuff kinda cringeworthy. I like naturalness and spontaneity, B-Hop often feels like he's manufacturing narratives and too self-conscious.

Kicking Don King out of boxing? Sure, Bernard.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
        Hopkins was funny as hell, showing so much bravado. Telling Schaefer he got King out of business, Talking smack to Tavoris Cloud after the match, Telling Ward he'd never fight him and then talking to the fine ring card girl LOL

This could be a sign of TRT usages, before Hopkins would shown restraint around pretty ladies, this was out of character he used to never flirt with women, there is an MMA fighter named Dan Henderson who was similar to Hopkins he never flirted with other girls and was a good family man and husband, than he got TRT and started getting super horny and his libido went through the roof he cheated on his wife and they got a divorce.

But on the real, B hop is like a young man who is barely living his early 20s, that girl was fine too, lovely latina with a sweet smile and friendly personality.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          This could be a sign of TRT usages, before Hopkins would shown restraint around pretty ladies, this was out of character he used to never flirt with women, there is an MMA fighter named Dan Henderson who was similar to Hopkins he never flirted with other girls and was a good family man and husband, than he got TRT and started getting super horny and his libido went through the roof he cheated on his wife and they got a divorce.

But on the real, B hop is like a young man who is barely living his early 20s, that girl was fine too, lovely latina with a sweet smile and friendly personality.
          Was very uncharacteristic since she was the first chick i'd ever see Bernard hollar at lol.

"If i was 50 years younger"
          HAHA! Funny since he prolly has more stamina than guys 1/2 his age lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
            Was very uncharacteristic since she was the first chick i'd ever see Bernard hollar at lol.

HAHA! Funny since he prolly has more stamina than guys 1/2 his age lol.
            Yeah, it caught me off guard and my father was watching and wondering too, HBO was zooming in on their conversation and my pops was like what is he saying to her?

Is B hop married to a black woman? Maybe he has been craving some non black poon and couldn't go on without having a taste.

The guy really didn't have much of a life, he went to prison and went straight into boxing and never got to sample many women he was one of those black power muslims I believe?

Who knows? I really wish I could hear but it did look Flirtatious.

Comment

ya lol i noticed hopkins say something to the girl. B-Hop always makes a scene

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                ya lol i noticed hopkins say something to the girl. B-Hop always makes a scene
                He was looking thirsty, like he wanted to eat her out right on the spot lol

Comment

I think BHOP is married to a black woman. She and the ring card girl aren't exactly on the same level if you catch my drift.

Comment

He should have poked his tongue out at her like he did at Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                    X