Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Step Back In Time ::: Roy Jones Jr -vs- Thomas Tate (05/1994)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJJ what a legend

Comment

What an amazing talent.

Comment

Why didn't roy fight julian jackson/G-man/eubank/benn in 1994-1995 I think we all know the reason to that

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Why didn't roy fight julian jackson/G-man/eubank/benn in 1994-1995 I think we all know the reason to that
          You can add Michalczewski and Collins to that list, which is crazy because Roy whoops them all, with the exception of Gerald.

You slap that sig together in MS-Paint? Talk about not taking pride in your work.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo B View Post
            You can add Michalczewski and Collins to that list
            Yeah roy would rather prove his p4p greatness by beating up 5'2 vinny paz (who broke his spine in a car accident) than fight contenders

Comment

I see a lot of fighter today that look like Roy, with the exception that they don't have Roys power. Just like you see some new fighters today that look a bit like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                G-Man's career was over
                Julian Jackson had been KO'd by McClellan twice and was damaged goods
                Eubank had been beaten by Collins and was busy with that rematch

Benn and Collins were the only realistic SMW opponents. and Location was always an issue

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  G-Man's career was over
                  Julian Jackson had been KO'd by McClellan twice and was damaged goods
                  Eubank had been beaten by Collins and was busy with that rematch

Benn and Collins were the only realistic SMW opponents. and Location was always an issue
                  benn and collins cracked me up...they were real timid calling out the top dog halfway around the world, where nobody can hear them...them when jones got flattened, started talking big s***....yeah roy was ducking me hard @ 168...lol

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    benn and collins cracked me up...they were real timid calling out the top dog halfway around the world, where nobody can hear them...them when jones got flattened, started talking big s***....yeah roy was ducking me hard @ 168...lol
                    I don;t know about collins but benn was not timid at all about roy, he called him out numerous times. He admitted it was a dangerous fight but a fight he wanted.

I also think a prime benn would've steam rolled collins

"I'd be up for that fight like a mother."

Comment

first Jones fight i ever saw. seen every one since......

Comment

Working...
                      X