No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: "Wladimir is a Coward, I'm Done With Him!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Even though they were signed to fight in June 09 and Haye pulled out a week before?
    He had a bad back innit?

Comment

it's obvious wlad didn't want the fight as soon as he asked for that doctor, the guy is worried, knows haye has a cut over his eye that opens easily

i also thought it would've been too stupid on haye's part to chase the klitschko's like he did and never have any desire to fight them

Comment

Lol! So whats the ****in problem, fight on july 2nd after Chisora kisses the canvas. OMFG if Haye uses this as an excuse he will have surpassed FMJ as biggest ***** in the sport. Man sucks to be a Brit now a days, This chump is really making fools out of a whole country.

Comment

Poor Haye. He had to concede to the DEMAND of coming out to the ring first.

My heart goes out to him
          Didnt he also say the fight can be in Germany? Oh wait....

Comment

I'm actually siding with Haye on this.

I understand Wlad doesn't wanna be inactive that long. But this is a huge fight....it should be an aberration.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
              Didnt he also say the fight can be in Germany? Oh wait....
              The Champion getting the fight at home? NO! How can this be?!?!

Comment

There both CHAMPIONS.

Comment

Oh and didnt he agree to pretty much everything Wlad wanted lol

Comment

A) Wlad still says he want to fight July 2nd so Haye sign the contract then call Wlad a ducker if he dosent show up.

B) Vitali is still out there and willing to fight.

C) Haye already pulled out once from fighting Wlad when Wlad was ready.

D) There is no reason for Haye to retire next year he is still in his prime.

E) LOL at Haye saying he can retire with his head held high and that he has done everything in his power to fight a Klitschko, Haye pulled out once against Wlad and won't consider Vitali. Also Haye done close to nothing at heavyweight, he run for twelve against Valuev, putting up a worse fight then 48 year old Holyfield. After that he he beat 40 year old Ruiz with illegal punches to the back of the head and participated in the worst fight of 2010 against Harrison.

The only logical conclusion is that Haye is using the chisora fight and his retirement plans as a pretext to avoid fighting Wlad or Vitali. Possibly Haye will make a comeback in five years time when both of the Klitschkos are retired...

Comment

where is the money?

Comment

Working...
                      X