No announcement yet.

Anyone else want to see Bradley KO'D?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jack- View Post
    Yup. And Berto is trash. Bradley would kick his ass.
    He is a good athlete but a not a very skilled boxer, he is very easily hit by fighters with like 25% of his speed while Bradley on the other hand looks better and better every time out.

I expect Timmy to out point Abregu which is a dangerous fight for him and if this fight happens out point the clumsy Berto too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ke$ha View Post
      Berto will play pinball with bradleys noggin
      Based on what? Really, what does Berto bring against Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Based on what? Really, what does Berto bring against Bradley?
        Size, strength, and explosiveness.

Bradley P4P is the better fighter period. However, I need to see Bradley at 147 before I make any prediction.

Dom, now you know that I am a Bradley fan. I told you months ago when you was still in denial about Bradley that I thought he could give Pac a hell of a fight. This is a fight Bradley could lose cuz of the size difference. Berti is not stopping him though. But, the size could play a more part in the fight

There is nothing in skill wise that Berto does better than Bradley maybe the uppercut? Maybe... IMO the only thing Berto brings against Bradley is the size, strength, and explosiveness. And, at 147 that might get him the victory.
        Last edited by jrosales13; 06-25-2010, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          He is a good athlete but a not a very skilled boxer, he is very easily hit by fighters with like 25% of his speed while Bradley on the other hand looks better and better every time out.

I expect Timmy to out point Abregu which is a dangerous fight for him and if this fight happens out point the clumsy Berto too.
          People keep stupidly saying that Berto has nobody to fight at 47' and I'm like, what about a Collazo rematch?

Why not avenge a fight that most people thought you lost? ****ing hate Berto with a passion man...

He's worse than a feinter and a myth. He's a never was.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Bradley P4P is the better fighter period. However, I need to see Bradley at 147 before I make any prediction.

Dome now you know that I am a Bradley fight. I told you months ago when you was still in denial about Bradley that I thought he could give Pac a hell of a fight. This is a fight Bradley could lose cuz of the size difference. Berti is not stopping him though. But, the size could play a more part in the fight

There is nothing in skill wise that Berto does better than Bradley maybe the uppercut? Maybe... IMO the only thing Berto brings against Bradley is the size, strength, and explosiveness. And, at 147 that might get him the victory.
            Exactly. I like both guys, but anyone thinking Bradley's gonna just blow away Berto isn't really being honest. This will be a close, fight and Berto's physical advantages just may be the difference. And once again, if Berto wins I'll enjoy seeing the credit he won't get.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Pleaseeeeeeeeee make Berto vs. Bradley.

Berto is too damn big and too damn strong to let a feather fisted Bradley leave the ring with his senses intact.

Berto will maul him down and stop him. Bradley gets peppered until its over.
              Berto gets clowned. Watch.

Tim goes inside and swarms Andre. The Puffy Haitian is gassed by round six and looking for answers.

Answers that never come.

Comment

Dom, now you know that I am a Bradley fight. I told you months ago when you was still in denial about Bradley that I thought he could give Pac a hell of a fight. This is a fight Bradley could lose cuz of the size difference. Berti is not stopping him though. But, the size could play a more part in the fight

Based on TB's accomplishments at the higher weight in the ams, I'm predicting that he carries 147 quite comfortably and looks very fast at that weight. And stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  These guys need to be fighting fighters in their own divisions and that's why I don't like either one of em. I heard HBO is interested in having Berto fight Mike Jones.
                  Bradley won a silver medal at the 2000 Police Athletic League (PAL) Championships at 147 lbs, losing to Anthony Thompson. He won a gold medal at the 2001 United States Under-19 championships at 147 lbs; Won a gold medal at the 2001 PAL at 147 lbs beating James Parison. He was a quarter-finalist at the 2002 United States championships at 147 lbs losing to Juan McPherson. He also won a silver medal at the 2002 4-Nations Tournament in France at 147 lbs losing to Xavier Noel.

He then competed in the 2003 Titan Games at 152 lbs, losing to Alfred Angulo and beating Emmanuel Gonzalez. Bradley won a silver medal at the 2002 American Boxing Classics Tournament at 147 lbs; then won a bronze medal at the 2003 US championships at 152 lbs, losing to Andre Berto. And he got a silver medal at the 2003 National Golden Gloves at 147 lbs, beating Vaughan Alexander and losing to Andre Berto; as well as winning a bronze medal at the 2003 PAL at 152 lbs, losing to Ed Joseph. Bradley Competed in the 2004 Western Olympic Trials at 152 lbs, losing to Vanes Martirosyan.

Comment

After watching Bradley get his head knocked off his shoulders, then nonchalantly
                    walk right over and put it back on and winning his bout with Kendall Holt, I'm convinced he can take a hard chin shot.

Comment

Dome now you know that I am a Bradley fight. I told you months ago when you was still in denial about Bradley that I thought he could give Pac a hell of a fight. This is a fight Bradley could lose cuz of the size difference. Berti is not stopping him though. But, the size could play a more part in the fight

Size, that's a non-issue to me. Most of these Jr WWs; Holt, Peterson, Witter are actually WWs. Peterson is also more polished on the inside then Berto, but I do agree that none of those guys are as explosive as Berto, or as imposing as Berto. What people don't seem to realize is that Berto isn't quick on his feet, he may have very fast hands, but at times he look's sluggish; slow on his feet.

I see Bradley's quick in and out movement exploiting that. Size can only be an issue when the guy is great at cutting off the ring or has some foot speed, he looked terrible against Quintana, despite finishing him in great fashion. Rounds 1-6 were plain boring. Fight wasn't even all that entertaining, I didn't see anything special in Berto. All I saw was constant complaining, lack of in fighting from Berto, and a very weak Quintana in front of him. Only thing Bradley would have to worry about is that killer uppercut, but if he can avoid that he should be able to win very comfortably.

Comment

Working...
                      X