Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So without the stupid random test demand, will there be a Pac-May fight this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i'm gonna pay 20 million dollars if i weight 149 pounds for fight night, i think a little random drug testing isn't too much to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      If i'm gonna pay 20 million dollars if i weight 149 pounds for fight night, i think a little random drug testing isn't too much to ask.
      Pacquiao fails to make weight and lost his WBC Flyweight title at the weigh-in.
      nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
        But floyd found another excuse. He said he wont agree to a 50/50 anymore.

LOL that was so obvious
        Pac changed his mind about testing and said he wouldn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post

*****s again trying to divert away from the topic

Comment

Mayweather has a legit demand! If Pac has nothing to hide, then fight the only fighter that you and everyone else has a question about. Who's the best fighter today????? Let's remove all doubt once and for all!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              floyd said he will not fight packy if its 50/50 now......that ****ing *****!..
              Pwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                Mayweather has a legit demand! If Pac has nothing to hide, then fight the only fighter that you and everyone else has a question about. Who's the best fighter today????? Let's remove all doubt once and for all!!!!
                can't test for a-side meth... that's unreasonable

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  can't test for a-side meth... that's unreasonable
                  True i forgot about that!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X