No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO Not Interested in Vitali-Haye, Not High on Heavies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: HBO Not Interested in Vitali-Haye, Not High on Heavies

EPIX plans to televise a heavyweight title fight apiece on three successive Saturdays, beginning Feb. 18.

[Click Here To Read More]

i'm loving the fact that hershman's giving the heavys the finger being they ****ing suck

Comment

I want to see haye vs arreola! Thats a great fight and winner gets klitschko again!

Comment

Screw HBO then. Get on network TV.

Comment

David Haye doesn't have Sky PPV to bring to the table and now HBO have also given up on him being "the guy" to topple the Klits.

Unlucky Dave, maybe retirement is your best option, unless you can take out Povetkin or Adamek and get HBO interested again, because at the moment you don't bring an awful lot to the table to negotiate with, the Klits bring all the money and belts

Comment

Hershman is just admitting that Americans aren't interested unless there is an American at the top of the division.

And he's 100% correct in that assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton LaVey View Post
              Hershman is just admitting that Americans aren't interested unless there is an American at the top of the division.

And he's 100% correct in that assumption.
              its true, and itd be unfortunate if ther were other heavys around the world who were interesting besides the klitchskos, but there isnt. so it is what it is.

Comment

the cartoon network and the weather channel are not interested in David haye fights.

Comment

That's the sad thing about this. They don't mind to showcase two bums fighting each other as long as they are americans.
                  I want to see the best fighters in the ring, regardless where they come from. I'm fed up with this 'I'm in the center of the universe' thing that some americans believe...

Comment

In before Jimmy's dissertation

Comment

Working...
                    X