• Show
Clear All

• Conflict of Interest Arum vs pacquiao

is this what's going on

arum is ready for his new star Crawford

manny wants the safe option in Vargas

Yep, that is pretty much why Arum is pushing for Crawford

Comment

The Manny & Bob relationship has always been this way I feel like. Nothing surprising with it at this point. I feel like the conflict of cultures benefits Bob with all things Manny related & has for years. Plus I still believe that Koncz is an inside man for Arum more or less so they got pull on Manny similar to how Don King & his stepson did back in the day with many of Don's fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        The Manny & Bob relationship has always been this way I feel like. Nothing surprising with it at this point. I feel like the conflict of cultures benefits Bob with all things Manny related & has for years. Plus I still believe that Koncz is an inside man for Arum more or less so they got pull on Manny similar to how Don King & his stepson did back in the day with many of Don's fighters.
        They were on the same page for quite some time.

Comment

Arum: Pacquiao Has Said 'Yes' To Fighting Terence Crawford!

Comment

Arum is pushing crawford only because the vargas fight got crapped on so much when it was rumored to happen and he is afraid to lose money on it.. Trust me, Bob would have loved to sacrifice vargas to manny and build the crawford fight for next year

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Arum is pushing crawford only because the vargas fight got crapped on so much when it was rumored to happen and he is afraid to lose money on it.. Trust me, Bob would have loved to sacrifice vargas to manny and build the crawford fight for next year
              Pacquiao has agreed to fight Crawford.

Arum: Pacquiao Has Said 'Yes' To Fighting Terence Crawford!

All of a sudden, Arum changed his mind and started adding Vargas to the short list. I don't effing know why.

Comment

**** off Bob.

Comment

No conflict of interest because bob arum has always only cared about his own interests. Thought pacquiaos retired. But then arum says his fighting again but hasn't spoken to him yet. Pacquiao does just what bob tells him. Arum is going to milk pacquiao until he is completely washed out and use him to build his other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    They were on the same page for quite some time.
                    I might instead say Manny was on Bob's page & if he wasn't he was steered that way by Koncz real quick for a long time. Again thats just my feeling on the situation & maybe isn't anywhere close to being correct. I just feel like Bob treats Manny like some foreign dummy like some uppity, well off Americans will treat a 24 letters in his first name, obviously not American, cab driver sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                    X