No announcement yet.

Worst Job Interviews You Been On?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
    It wasn't even suppose to be an interview. I had the job or so hr told me. When I Got there he was already being dismissive and apparently in a **** mood.

He was a prick and questioning my knowledge the whole time. Not like interview questions but like a he thought I didn't know ****.

I wanted to kill him. But that was back in my college days. I have a real career now.
    well im glad u got a real career now tho bro. yeah i had a few of those situations too when i was supposed to transfer departments and get guaranteed transfer/promotion but for the department heads F"d up personal reasons i didnt get it. one time HR set up everything for me to transfer into corporate sales and i was all ready to go and even rocked the interview really good but then i didnt get the job. she ended up giving it to this total bimbo who never went to college and only had a background making cookies literally.

later on HR told me, we aren't supposed to tell you this but she only prefers to work with women or gay men in her department and thats why i lost the promotions/transfer. and that was the truth her whole department was all women and 1 super gay dude flaming as hell lol.

Comment

Wait, you were a GM?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Wait, you were a GM?.
        yeah ive been a GM for like almost 8 years until i was laid off.

i worked my way up the old school way mostly by being the number 1 employee according to our reports and reviews and by always being asked to speak at our companies events. the job was hard at first but I found my groove and got better each year.

Comment

I had one where they didn't sit opposite me, they sat alongside me, and it was really weird. It's hard to give a good interview when you're leaning over to your left all the time, and talking past the first interviewer when the one sitting further away is asking the questions. The whole thing was pretty awkward

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
            I had one where they didn't sit opposite me, they sat alongside me, and it was really weird. It's hard to give a good interview when you're leaning over to your left all the time, and talking past the first interviewer when the one sitting further away is asking the questions. The whole thing was pretty awkward
            LMAO WTF? why did they set up the chairs like that for?

That reminds me once the interviewer told me to sit in the chair right next to him as opposed to across from him or one chair over and later i found out he does this cause he can't stand BO.

So he felt if an employee was sweating and smelly during the interview then it will only get worse if he worked 8 hours with them. I was good cuz i always spray some AXE before every interview or meeting lol and I chew gum and spit it out right before too.

Comment

TheGR8TESTOAT with another job interview/related thread? I would never have guessed lmao.

None of my interviews have been weird tbh, all usual sit across two interviews and answer questions on myself and my previous experience followed by some assessments.
              Last edited by hayZ; 04-23-2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

I don't mind singular interviews no matter how weird.

What I do mind is having 9 interviews for 2 hours each which has happened to me. I got offered the job but the pressure to be "on" with everyone was intense.

My advice is if it feels weird or awkward, leave even during the interview.

You won't get that job anyways why waste your time?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  later on HR told me, we aren't supposed to tell you this but she only prefers to work with women or gay men in her department and thats why i lost the promotions/transfer. and that was the truth her whole department was all women and 1 super gay dude flaming as hell lol.
                  You should have showed them your posts on BoxingScene... they're as queer as Hell, you cocksucking fuck knuckle.

Comment

your lady killer threads are getting supplemented with your unemployed threads these days.

it's an odd look

Comment

I've been high as hell on a few, idk how they really went cause I didn't get them but I can only imagine they were pretty bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X