5. Tim Bradley

6. Juan Manuel Marquez

7. Roman Gonzalez

8. Guillermo Rigondeaux

9. Carl Froch

10. Saul Alvarez

thank god andre ward still isnt 2

Comment

Andre Ward will still be listed on Ring's p4p list when he's an old man on his deathbed.

Comment

Lol um no. Algeri was better than Pulev if you want to use the "what have you done for me lately" method. And Pac just beat Bradley 6 months ago, a guy who is probably better than anyone on Vlads resume

Comment

lol, andre ward should just be taken out, its been a year of inactivity and he has no fight planned. And manny should be moved to number 2

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
            How is winning a robbery over Provodnikov an accomplishment for Algieri? Bradley however was an excellent win for Pacquiao.

We should also consider Wlad won his fight against the Ring #1 contender Pulev in an impressive way with a nice KO.
            45 clinches and 38 punches. Impressive.

Comment

Wow I didn't expect that.

Andre Ward should be dropped.

Comment

Too high.

I guess top 5 is reasonable based on his long time domination of a fairly weak division but that's the absolute highest I could have him.

Comment

He shouldn't be above Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                    How is winning a robbery over Provodnikov an accomplishment for Algieri? Bradley however was an excellent win for Pacquiao.

We should also consider Wlad won his fight against the Ring #1 contender Pulev in an impressive way with a nice KO.

And Wlad has been dominant in his division for a decade, he deserves some P4P recognition.
                    Algeri's close win over Ruslan was better than anything Pulev has done in his entire career.

Vlad is one of the best, but to be ahead of Pac? No way. I would also put Roman Gonzalez a head of him

Comment

Working...
                    X