Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Klitschko fans talk about Haye all the time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Klitschko fans talk about Haye all the time?

Most of the threads or posts about him are by Die-Hard Klitschko fans.

And yet half the time they are saying things like "I can't believe people talk about Haye"

They also tie themselves in knots when it comes to him, saying he's trash and useless etc when he's AT WORST top 3 on Wlads resume, so they should be bigging him up really.

It's just funny.

they need to talk up Haye because if they didn't then Klit's best win as a superheavyweight was versus a natural middleweight, Chris Byrd. That's absolutely atrocious for a SHW, so picking Haye as a best opponent helps them apotheosize their idol who tricks them into paying him cash by fighting **** opponents and kidding them that they are ATGs.

Not sure why they trash him though. Hes a good CW and doesn't deserve it (apart from toegate, which he deserves it for in spades).

Comment

They probably talk about David Haye because

a) this is a boxing forum

b) Haye is in the same division as the brothers.

c) one was going to fight him and the other beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        They probably talk about David Haye because

a) this is a boxing forum

b) Haye is in the same division as the brothers.

c) one was going to fight him and the other beat him.
        Or...

a) Because he's interesting, though they won't admit it

b) They don't want him to get any attention (like the brothers), but fail to understand that everytime they say: "Haye doesn't deserve attention" - they give him attention!

c) They secretly find him entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Most of the threads or posts about him are by Die-Hard Klitschko fans.

And yet half the time they are saying things like "I can't believe people talk about Haye"

They also tie themselves in knots when it comes to him, saying he's trash and useless etc when he's AT WORST top 3 on Wlads resume, so they should be bigging him up really.

It's just funny.
          Klitschko logic is not logic at all really.

It's perfectly fine for Vitali and Wlad to go on a bum of the month run with Mormeck, Thompson, Briggs, Wach, Chisora, Sosnowski, Charr etc to fight for the world title - But if Haye fights them, though he's not a world titlist it's the worst thing that's ever happened, he's a cherry picker, a bum, fights bums, not entertaining, can't punch, can't move, his defense is basically crap...

But but but.. Haye is Wlad's best win. Hmm, go figure.

Comment

I'm waiting for Wlad's number one nuthugger "Weltschmertz" to leave a funny remark,

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              I'm waiting for Wlad's number one nuthugger "Weltschmertz" to leave a funny remark,
              That guy is boring as ****

At least Klitschko2009 aka Klitschko2010 aka steelhammer2011 aka domination was funny

Comment

I said many times the only thing I have against Haye is his inactivity and big mouth.

I said he is a great fighter, entertaining (when he fights), and that the fight against Charr is pretty decent fight for the come back.

I would say that the reason people bring him up is that he is the biggest celebrity in HW outside Klitschkos.

Although Tyson is pretty close or will be soon.

Comment

Why does earl hockey talk about midgets all the time? Is it because he has an inferiority complex and is jealous of guys who're bigger and stronger than himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Why does earl hockey talk about midgets all the time? Is it because he has an inferiority complex and is jealous of guys who're bigger and stronger than himself?
                    Dodging the question are we? What is so interesting about Haye that you have to be on every single thread about him when you hate him so much?

Comment

Working...
                    X