Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fidel Castro issues a warning to Cuban defector Solis...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    I am not sure, but apparently he is huge boxing fan. Cuba's amateurs are legendary so there is a lot to be proud of, especially for a small nation like that.

There are stories of him and his younger brother, Raul, giving huge houses to amateurs who win the gold medal or a world championship and punishing those who loose.
    Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
    Maybe he's ill because cuban fighters keep on losing to the klitschkos?
    Yeah from what i have read in the past the man is a big boxing fan but never allows them to turn pro, I just thought he was too ill health-wise to be bothered with how Solis does against Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Yeah from what i have read in the past the man is a big boxing fan but never allows them to turn pro, I just thought he was too ill health-wise to be bothered with how Solis does against Vitali.
      Rumor has it he asked for a dish to be installed at the hospital so he can watch HBO and Showtime, he almost flatlined when Rigondeaux went down in the sixth against Cordoba.

Comment

Obviously this is complete LIES

**** you and whoever that source came from cause of course its not true.

Only a ****** would make that up.

Solis and all the other cuban defectors only wish/hope that Fidel would have paid them a minute of his time when they were in Cuba, what makes you think he would do it now.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
          Obviously this is complete LIES

**** you and whoever that source came from cause of course its not true.

Only a ****** would make that up.

Solis and all the other cuban defectors only wish/hope that Fidel would have paid them a minute of his time when they were in Cuba, what makes you think he would do it now.
          Why is everyone being so harsh towards El Commendante? He said he will take the ration cards ONLY if Solis quits, I am sure if he looses with honor, his relatives will get to keep the ration cards back in Cuba. He just doesn't want to see the same debacle as the Gomez quittage, one Cuban quitter at HW is enough.

Comment

Working...
          X