Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it acceptable to have a Gerry as my avatar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you doing diddling at this time, Naps?

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
      What you doing diddling at this time, Naps?
      Just got back from a house party mate. In bed with the lappy watching Louis Theroux in Philly on me xBox. Got a stella and 4 carlsbergs, 1 gram of chop, and a night of sleeplessness ahead.

What about you sunbeam, you done owt tinite?

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
        Just got back from a house party mate. In bed with the lappy watching Louis Theroux in Philly on me xBox. Got a stella and 4 carlsbergs, 1 gram of chop, and a night of sleeplessness ahead.

What about you sunbeam, you done owt tinite?
        Your night sounds like a right cracker.

I done **** all tonight, except create this for the Hoff:

[IMG]http://***********.com/media/simple/22438/381e61d50da8.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

The only unacceptable Gerry would have been Gerry & The Pacemakers.
          i second that! You Celtic fans are wannabee scousers but that is good, and YNWA all the ****ing way ****! Err I meant homie but then there was a Freudian slip.

As for a Gerry in an avatar, why not and who gives a ****? Mercs and Bimas were back on sale days after WW2. I would recommend you replace that ponce with Kaiser Didi Hamman THE MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
            i second that! You Celtic fans are wannabee scousers but that is good, and YNWA all the ****ing way ****! Err I meant homie but then there was a Freudian slip.

As for a Gerry in an avatar, why not and who gives a ****? Mercs and Bimas were back on sale days after WW2. I would recommend you replace that ponce with Kaiser Didi Hamman THE MAN!!!!
            We actually sang it first, son. Do your research, and now Liverpool stole our anthem and raped it with their ****: "By the Fields of Anfield Road"

Lol.

Comment

We actually sang it first, son. Do your research, and now Liverpool stole our anthem and raped it with their ****: "By the Fields of Anfield Road"

Lol.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You'll_...porting_anthem

Did you ****! Yoiu sang it first in Europe only. Gerry Marsden was CLEARLY a scouser you idiot and not a stingy Jock, and when his song was number one it was the last one to be played when the charts were played at Anfiled before games. The spion Kop would stand up and sing along to it, which sort of became a tradition that they kept even after it lost it's number one spot. He told this story on Radio and in interviews many times. Then the Celtic wannabees thought because Shanks was one of them they could rip it off! How can it be your anthem and how can it be stolen off you when they are clearly a SCOUSE band? I will bet all my points V yours that gerry and the pacemakers are scousers and not jocks, lol! Come on *****hole.

Comment

Yes, he was a Scouser, but Celtic fans sung it at matches before Liverpool fans.

Again, I suggest you do some real Research INSTEAD of getting all your information from Wikipedia.

Go on.

Comment

I ddi do some research and I didn;t find out from Wikipedia, I found out from Radio 4!!! They sung it during matches first, but it was actually indeed Liverpool fans in the Kop that sung it at matches first before kick off as in the scenario given. Either way it is YNWA! I'm a bit tipsy from the bar crawl so laters and whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
                    I ddi do some research and I didn;t find out from Wikipedia, I found out from Radio 4!!! They sung it during matches first, but it was actually indeed Liverpool fans in the Kop that sung it at matches first before kick off as in the scenario given. Either way it is YNWA! I'm a bit tipsy from the bar crawl so laters and whatever.
                    Allah will smite you for drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
                      Allah will smite you for drinking.
                      It was Mango and Pineapple Juice! I can't handle tangy ****....

I thought you were going to say something about who ate prawn and cucumber sandwiches first at the terraces. So was it your funeral atmosphere lot then, or the commercial fake free banner flying Chavski?

Comment

Working...
                      X