No announcement yet.

Economic Bailout Plan going to CEO Bonus'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    Thats the problem with our 2 political parties.

Republicans got the back of the wealthy that got them elected, they scratch each others backs.

Democrats want the government to control everything, they want to freaking own the banks.

Both supported the same bailout for different reasons.
    but either way, the taxpayer is f.ucked. these ******* politicians are always willing to throw people's future's away to grab as much as they can for themselves, just like rick wagoner. i see little difference between a crooked CEO and a senator or president when i think about this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
      but either way, the taxpayer is f.ucked. these ******* politicians are always willing to throw people's future's away to grab as much as they can for themselves, just like rick wagoner. i see little difference between a crooked CEO and a senator or president when i think about this stuff
      Its impossible to be elected into the senate or president without being crooked. Those companies make huge investments in each candidate, without them a candidate would have no money to advertise. Americans have to see the advertisements because generally, thats how we vote.

Yeah, I was mad when I wrote this, but I stand by it.

Now I hear with the economic bailout plan we could have actually purchased these companies 10 fold, yet we're giving them money so they can horde it. Now they are asking for more.

**** the big three. They are a bad business and they deserve to go down to the Japanese manufactures who employ Americans to build their cars in America. The big three have worked every angle to screw over America for the past 30 years. They have consistently been caught with design flaws that killed people, look up the ford pinto case, opposition to seatbelt requirements ect... The workers dont deserve to be out of a job but I heard a representative claim that their problems are caused by the UNIONS, are you serious??? Yeah the unions make Americans not want your **** cars, instead we want Japanese cars because there are no union workers in Honda plants, OH WAIT...

Comment

Working...
      X