Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark my words: Joshua will NOT do better than wilder against molina.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    what a stupid pointless thread

Comment

Joshua has got a lot more going for him than Wilder. Joshua won the the gold medal while Wilder could do no better than Bronze. Joshua is 27 while Wilder is an old man of 31. Joshua has 100% KOs as a pro while Wilder has an weak 97% KOs. Wilder and Molina are a pair of sissies compared to Joshua. Joshua is a Nigerian warrior who grew up on the super duper double means streets of Nigeria and he has done hard time in prison for street fighting and hell raising. They just don't come any meaner or tougher than battle hardened Joshua. Mark my words.

Comment

Molina got no chance against silky smooth brothas like AJ and wilder. He should fight Price.

Comment

I think Joshua based on his style stops Molina quicker

Comment

Deontay himself said molina can upset joshua!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Tyrone your predictions are on point!!! A man they be fogettn dat David Price with 18oz gloves had that euro-bum Juiceua out cold fam! and word on tha streets yo! is that another sparring partner from GB had him out on his feet!!! Molina is going to give him a boxing lesson you heard? footwork, head-movement, jab jab jab and slip like butta baby! one two and turn him sideways until hes dizzy and falls out the ring!!!

BOMBSQUAD!!! HOLLA!!!
              Try typing in the ENGLISH language and at least attempt to use it correctly ok fam, ya heard? I'm out, holla!!! See how stupid that **** sounds. Don't worry, I'll still think your cool even if you type using grammar correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgtairborne24 View Post
                Try typing in the ENGLISH language and at least attempt to use it correctly ok fam, ya heard? I'm out, holla!!! See how stupid that **** sounds. Don't worry, I'll still think your cool even if you type using grammar correctly.

Comment

Molina took a dive yo. He got paid

Comment

Man dis sum real boooosheeeit 4 reals tho. Dey cherypiked washed up azz Moleena cut they knew iz fatazz was dun. Dontay beet a pryme Moleena and ruind a futcha werld champ yall! Joshuwa aint sheeeeeeeit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                      Man dis sum real boooosheeeit 4 reals tho. Dey cherypiked washed up azz Moleena cut they knew iz fatazz was dun. Dontay beet a pryme Moleena and ruind a futcha werld champ yall! Joshuwa aint sheeeeeeeit.
                      I feel you on dat

Comment

Working...
                      X