Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson To Be Managed By James Prince, Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson To Be Managed By James Prince, Andre Ward

It's official. The brightest young star in boxing is turning pro, under the guidance of the managerial team of J. Prince, Andre Ward and Josh Dubin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well, on one hand, Ward is the most recent highly decorated amateur that can relate to Stevenson. On the other hand, he's a notoriously difficult person to work with.

Personally, he would have been better with Ward as an advisor rather than a promoter.

Comment

that's good, Ward should guide him well

Comment

J. Prince is the manager and I guess Ward is now officially part of that management team. This article doesn't say Stevenson has signed with a promoter but it probably means Roc Nation and it also probably eliminates Haymon/Mayweather.

Comment

why? what the hell has james prince done

Comment

Can't wait to see him as a pro

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Put Ellerbe in the hospital??

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                He's done a good job of taking a lot of money from Roc Nation. I think he will be able to get Stevenson a great deal (financially).

Comment

Hopefully it works out well for Stevenson and generally speaking if a guy has the goods it will just work out.

I don't know what Prince does for him really other than perhaps get a great deal from Roc. Although I don't know what avenues Roc has to really push Stevenson to get him out there in a big way.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                    Put Ellerbe in the hospital??

Comment

Working...
                    X