Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Baffled By McGregor's Move: He's Under Contract To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
    conor faster on the trigger and reflex than paulie and his counter game is nothing to overlook, paulie gets caught and is out.

all this paulie is gonna box circles around him is nonsense, paulie isnt this master boxer, cano got in his ass. Paulie has no power to make conor respect him, paulie isnt faster on the trigger than conor, paulie isnt a better counter puncher than conor, paulie movement aint slick enough to avoid being countered, paulie work rate wouldnt exhaust any professional athlete.

mark my words Paulie wouldnt see the final bell, he will be out cold in a scary brutal ko type of lost.
    You're obviously unaware of the fact that Nate Diaz embarrassed him in a striking contest

Nate ****ing Diaz!

When it comes to boxing, McGregor is a bum

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Pablo Cesar Cano would beat Conor McGregor within an inch of his life.
      yeah cause he will out war conor (cano has real pop) and he is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        You're obviously unaware of the fact that Nate Diaz embarrassed him in a striking contest

Nate ****ing Diaz!

mcgregor dropped nate like 5 times. lol, can paulie survive those 5 shots that put nate down?

Comment

mcgregor dropped nate like 5 times. lol, can paulie survive those 5 shots that put nate down?
          On skill alone, McGregor shouldnt be ranked in the top 100 in whatever BOXING division he chooses to compete in and he would not last a round with someone like Spence

Conor is a salesman and has obviously sucked you in

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
            I can't believe I'm sharing the same forum with kinds of you, really for real, have you ever put on boxing gloves and did some sparring? Are you trolling or have same amount of knowlege as a nanny abt boxing.

Getting paid mate, nightmares about beating McGregor, probably stopping him and getting paid.
            What you talking about Raj? Are you drunk on mango chutney?

My suggestion would show floyd as the coward he is. It gives him the first round under boxing rules against a total novice. If the self proclaimed TBE can't get a novice boxer out of there in under 3 minutes then he deserves to get ragdolled in the 2nd round under mma rules.
            Point being; floyd is happy as HOF boxer to fight a novice under boxing rules...but he's too much of a coward to fight a HOF mma fighter under mma rules as a novice himself.
            Let's burst the bubble and call it like it is...Floyd the risk adverse, cherry picker would empty his bowels quicker than a dose of laxatives..He needs it all his own way..he's only a wee guy. Yes, he's minted but physically he's a keyring and mentally he's a midget!

Comment

On skill alone, McGregor shouldnt be ranked in the top 100 in whatever BOXING division he chooses to compete in and he would not last a round with someone like Spence

Conor is a salesman and has obviously sucked you in
              **** conor think any top boxer kills him, but paulie is a ****ing bum. You fools hate ufc so much you let that hate blind you lmfao. paulie is a fcuking bum, i hope you fools bet your life on it if the fight happens so you dudes remember me telling you fools YDKSAB.

Comment

Why does white think no American commission would allow McGregor to box? They allowed Toney to fight in MMA.

Comment

Nate ****ing Diaz!

That's because Conor gassed for fighting at a higher weight class that he wasn't accustomed to competing in. He came back five months later and destroyed Diaz on the feet.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                    GGG probably paid Mcgregor to get a boxing license so they could get it on, GGG will do anything to be in the limelight. Especially after that embarrassing fiasco that happened at Heathrow airport where not a single soul recoqnized him.
                    When did this happen?

Comment

**** conor think any top boxer kills him, but paulie is a ****ing bum. You fools hate ufc so much you let that hate blind you lmfao. paulie is a fcuking bum, i hope you fools bet your life on it if the fight happens so you dudes remember me telling you fools YDKSAB.
                      Oh ffs!

McGregor has a left hand and that is it

He has no right hand, no defence and no stamina

If you seriously think that a multi-billion dollar enterprise is going to risk their most valuable asset being brutally exposed by Paulie then you have rocks in your head

Comment

Working...
                      X