Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat ugly women full of self respect and pride, whats your opinion of them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    Id like to cut her arms and legs off, seal off the wounds with a red hot poker, and then roll her body down the side of a mountain, but id be nice and give her a crash helmet for her head, when she is bloody and battered at the bottom I would release 20 weasels to slowly eat her alive, then finally after they were full, id pour a bucket of lemon juice over the wounds the weasels created, I would then proceed to seal off the woulds with the red hot poker, and take her back up the mountain, roll her down again, this time aiming for a jagged rock that would split her rolling fat body in two, and spill her blood n organs in a V shape splattering shape around the jagged rock , I would then create a grave stone, saying she was never happy and ate unhealthily and plant it by the side of the mess.

I actually found the above therapeutic! I think society forces us to repress our dark side, so to release it feels good

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      lmao, im not usually sadistic, but I draw the line at a fatso that thinks shes awesome

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        lmao, im not usually sadistic, but I draw the line at a fatso that thinks shes awesome
        Alex I want to rape all of these fat ****s, I want to murder them, cut their **** off and throw them in a wheelie bin.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
          Alex I want to rape all of these fat ****s, I want to murder them, cut their **** off and throw them in a wheelie bin.

no rape tho thats gross 4 u and good for them

Comment

I got no issue with confident people. Do you. I'm not gonna fuck you but hey, do your thing.

Something about overweight women that really grinds my gears, and you see this with men too but more so with women, is acting like they're entitled to be desired by thin/hot men, and acting like men are superficial pigs because we aren't attracted to them. You see them ***** about the aforementioned **** everywhere, when these cows have plenty of fat/neckbearded/niceguy dudes, dudes on these *****es level, lining up.

Comment

Working...
            X