Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Audition. Very disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      I believe the director said it was made to purposefully rebel against Serbian censorship. So the whole point was to be as shocking as possible.

The only idea i thought was interesting was about **** becoming more and more extreme.

Im getting it now.
      And another film called Triangle. Meant to be a decent horror.

Another disturbing film, which isnt horror, was The Piano Teacher. French film about an increibly repressed piano teacher who has some very warped fetishes, and then has an affair with a student that goes wrong.
      Triangle? Are you talking about the Bermuda Triangle one? If so, I def. wouldn't consider that disturbing. Slightly confusing but not very disturbing.

Comment

Serbian Film (not Siberian Film you fuckers). But yeah, i watched preparing for the worst, and although being one whole ****ed-up movie beginning to end...my mind was expecting much worse (is that wrong of me?). Easily one of the most disturbing films i've seen.

Others i've seen:

Salo - Infamous and deservedly so. Horrible.

Martyrs - French horror film. Women being flayed (skinned)

Visitor Q - A Takashi Miike film (Director of Audition and Ichi the Killer)

Gozu - Too many WTF moments. Another Takashi Miike film.

Nekromantik 1 and 2 - Slightly dated, but visually and mentally disturbing. Yes, they're about necrophilia.

Irreversible, Imprint, Human Centipede 1 and 2, Cannibal Holocaust, Gummo, Man Bites Dog, Eraserhead all honorable mentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
          Martyrs??????
          The 2008 version in french for sure. Just watched it. It's sad & brutal...

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
            Serbian Film (not Siberian Film you fuckers). But yeah, i watched preparing for the worst, and although being one whole ****ed-up movie beginning to end...my mind was expecting much worse (is that wrong of me?). Easily one of the most disturbing films i've seen.

Others i've seen:

Salo - Infamous and deservedly so. Horrible.

Martyrs - French horror film. Women being flayed (skinned)

Visitor Q - A Takashi Miike film (Director of Audition and Ichi the Killer)

Gozu - Too many WTF moments. Another Takashi Miike film.

Nekromantik 1 and 2 - Slightly dated, but visually and mentally disturbing. Yes, they're about necrophilia.

Irreversible, Imprint, Human Centipede 1 and 2, Cannibal Holocaust, Gummo, Man Bites Dog, Eraserhead all honorable mentions.
            You listed a bunch I would list... Eraserhead? I haven't watched that yet...Gozu I think i saw but will watch again...

Comment

Working...
            X