Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch: "I Just Spoke With Golovkin's Team Face to Face"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be like Tyson taking out Holmes. It's a name.

But Froch stays retired. He's not dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Pretty sad if this fight happens to be honest..fight a old retired slow 1 dimensional fighter at 168 but not a prime young Ward..
      Who's a natural 175 lber. Yeah shame on GGG for not fighting someone two weight classes above him!

Comment

It's safe for Golovkin to poke his head into the Super Middleweight division; Ward is no longer around.

Comment

Pretty sad if this fight happens to be honest..fight a old retired slow 1 dimensional fighter at 168 but not a prime young Ward..
          yea why fight for more money when you can please larry. that's what is more important.

also ward's best win is slow and one dimensional?

were you saying floyd was ducking prime spinks when he moved up and fought a basically retired oscar who had 1 fight in 3 years for more money? at least froch was #1 when he retired. ward hasn't done anything in 4 years and you are still complaining? last i checked froch was on top of the division a year and half ago. ward was 4 years agoand brings much less money but you still think ggg should fight ward over froch? smart. very smart. you aren't biased at all. where did the boxing is a business larry go?

Comment

he's fat, stay retired Froch

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
              he's fat, stay retired Froch
              Notice that Froch's face got much rounder. He won't even do it to his body again, I mean go down to 168. Stupid speculation really.

Comment

Yeah it's so sad that ward has been forced into taking on a fighter his own size & weight and a real fighter and not trying to hang on the coat of a guy two divisions below him and a bigger household name....your cry like a f@ckin baby when KOVALEV smashes him all over the ring ....payback time for ward lol...stick to the topic of the video

Comment

Froch should take that fight. He's got nothing to lose.

Comment

Here is a news flash for you, Englishman. If Froch fights GGG then Froch will be the one who gets destroyed. GGG isn't a rising talent. He is the star that Ward and Lara are so jealous of. I hope Froch does fight him so I can make some more money betting on GGG. Froch would be the 23rd KO in a row for GGG.

Comment

Larry, do you know the details of the offer Ward put on the table to fight GGG? How much money did he offer GGG to fight him? Was there ever a clear detailed offer from Ward to GGG to fight him? If so I never heard what it was. Just because Ward or Lara or Khan or Bradley say I want to GGG doesn't mean GGG has to cancel all his fights and plans to fight them on their terms. Why does Ward only challenge GGG while he fights bums or just doesn't fight anybody? Why didn't Ward challenge the champions in his own weight class like Jack or DeGale. GGG reminds me of the Mayweather situation. No matter who Mayweather fought or how good they were some would accuse him of ducking this guy or that guy. It's sort of the same with GGG. If a fighter calls him out and he doesn't agree to fight them immediately then he is supposed to be ducking them.

Comment

Working...
                      X