No announcement yet.

Bellew vs Chilemba/Matthews vs Crolla/Undercard RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    Nobody in the crowd was booing the decision Mr. Commentator, it appears they were well aware of what was going on...what's with the complaining?
    It was disgusting listening to those guys. It was as if they were almost whining about it.

Comment

• Hearn said he had it close with Bellew sitting there lol. It was close, draw is fair even though I slightly favored Chilemba, rematch it up.

Bellew seemed to tire as he did v Miranda, something to work on.

Comment

• Glad with the result, disappointed with the fight overall. I thought Chilemba was going to adjust earlier but some of the body shots got to Bellew early.

if Bellew was landing cleaner shots in the early part of the fight why stop and make the fight boring, I know he was trying to negate Chilemba's style but what a stinker for what I expected.

Comment

• if buddy truly told tony that he thought he won he's an effin idiot. if anyone won it was chilemba.

Comment

• I can't argue with a draw to be honest.

Sky kept saying how comfortable Bellew was but I didn't get that. Bellew missed a lot and Chilemba outboxed him but negativity from Chilemba early on cost him the win IMO.

Comment

• I had Chilemba winning but I have no problem with the draw. WTF is wrong with Bellew, complaining so much, saying that he won 9 out of 12 and also remarking that he's "the home fighter"

Comment

• Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                I had Chilemba winning but I have no problem with the draw. WTF is wrong with Bellew, complaining so much, saying that he won 9 out of 12 and also remarking that he's "the home fighter"
                that's usually good for a couple rounds what happened! this might be the first fight in boxing history where the judges weren't paid off. i think they simply forgot to buy them.

Comment

• This ^^^^^^

Comment

• Count me as surprised but in a good way, if anyone "won" it was Chilemba who showed more than just launching overhand rights and punching in the clinch.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      that's usually good for a couple rounds what happened! this might be the first fight in boxing history where the judges weren't paid off. i think they simply forgot to buy them.
                      No free room service for those guys now

Comment

Working...
                      X