No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren's Take on Khan, Fury, Chisora's Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren's Take on Khan, Fury, Chisora's Return

THE Brits were in action on both sides of the Atlantic last weekend.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wank Warren loses again. Chisora flopped like Farnks wifes **** when the bra comes off. Why do these Warren updates get published? No one wants to hear his biased, bitter, jealous "opinions" on boxing. I'd rather hear Don King talk about honesty and integrity

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
      Wank Warren loses again. Chisora flopped like Farnks wifes **** when the bra comes off. Why do these Warren updates get published? No one wants to hear his biased, bitter, jealous "opinions" on boxing. I'd rather hear Don King talk about honesty and integrity
      Warren's comments were fair - he gave full credit to Tyson Fury and Amir Khan.

Good to read that Chisora will be returning in September against a decent opponent. Other promoters often leave their fighters inactive for many months after a loss.
      Last edited by The Hammer; 07-31-2011, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
        I read Warren's account carefully and I saw NO sign of what you are mouthing about. All you are doing is showing your irrationality and malice. It makes you sound like a nut. His account was very nicely presented and completely in accord with the many other reports published over the past few days.

He even publicly criticised his OWN fighter, which many others would gloss over or make excuses about. I like his writing and always look forward to a STRAIGHT-from- the-shoulder read.

Comment

Yeah, I was quite surprised reading that article.

He is often very bitter towards his former boxers in his articles but in this one there was no sign of that at all.

Comment

I am suprised to hear james degale is fighting for the european title as i thought that the european rules are that you cannot fight for their title on the back of a loss. Thats the reason why john murray gave up his european title so he could fight kevin mitchell after mitchell in his last fight was beat from katsidis. Does anybody have any info on it ?

Comment

That was the rule but I believe the EBU have scrapped that rule fairly recently.

Therefore, you can fight on the back of a loss if they feel you are a worthy challenger.

Comment

Working...
              X