No announcement yet.

What the fυck? Sperm donor ordered to pay child support in Kansas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Granted, the procedure was not performed by a doctor but this is still rather ridiculous.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/04/us/kan...html?hpt=hp_t2
    It makes perfect sense, only a complete idiot would hand out his sperm on the street as if he were operating a lemonade stand. His heart was obviously in the right place, but in this society you can't be this open with folks. So his reward is that he's going to have to pay for a kid he didn't expect. Unfortunately you can't un-stupid the consequences from a terrible decision like his, but he could get even. He should file visitation rights or partial custody, after all the kid's his.

If he doesn't take that step it will reduced him to nothing more than a wallet, and that kid deserves better than that. How many fathers are sent the message by the courts be a dad with your wallet when what a child needs is a dad in the home or in their lives. The "mother" knew what she was doing and how it would potentially affect this man's life, so her actions appear to be duplicitous in nature.

My conclusion: Think before you ejaculate.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Sounds like that B1tch owes this man some Pu22y plain and simple....he didnt get to fuck to get her pregnant so she owes him some back payments of pu22y...CASE CLOSED
      He donated it to a lesbien couple

Comment

This story is all sorts of ****ed up. **** like this makes me lose all respect for females.
        Last edited by SkillspayBills; 01-05-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          This story is all sorts of ****ed up. If there is no docor involved how in the **** did she get pregnant?
          She probably used a turkey baster

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            It makes perfect sense, only a complete idiot would hand out his sperm on the street as if he were operating a lemonade stand. His heart was obviously in the right place, but in this society you can't be this open with folks. So his reward is that he's going to have to pay for a kid he didn't expect. Unfortunately you can't un-stupid the consequences from a terrible decision like his, but he could get even. He should file visitation rights or partial custody, after all the kid's his.

If he doesn't take that step it will reduced him to nothing more than a wallet, and that kid deserves better than that. How many fathers are sent the message by the courts be a dad with your wallet when what a child needs is a dad in the home or in their lives. The "mother" knew what she was doing and how it would potentially affect this man's life, so her actions appear to be duplicitous in nature.

My conclusion: Think before you ejaculate.
            Someone had to take the controversial approach. While I agree that it was quite foolish of the idiot to hand out his knuckle children to a couple of lesbians, I don't feel that he should be responsible for paying to raise the child.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Someone had to take the controversial approach. While I agree that it was quite foolish of the idiot to hand out his knuckle children to a couple of lesbians, I don't feel that he should be responsible for paying to raise the child.
              Morally speaking, someone has to. So we can either trace the responsibility back to the person most closely involved (the idiot) or we can just put the mamma on the government dole and have the tax payers pick up the tab for his oversight.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                Morally speaking, someone has to. So we can either trace the responsibility back to the person most closely involved (the idiot) or we can just put the mamma on the government dole and have the tax payers pick up the tab for his oversight.
                I definitely see your point but it's not like the state would be going after the doctor who performed the insemination had the woman gone to one.

It'll be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Comment

Only reason he got the ruling is because he gave sperm to a lesbian couple and the hate ****sexuals in Kansas, so they are getting back at him for supporting ****sexuals

The amount of money spent on this case will most likely exceed the amount the government would hand out to her

Comment

This is nothing new. There have been a few similar reported cases. I remember discussing this years back here on this forum.

Keep in mind, any paperwork or agreements you sign with a sperm bank, is with the SPERM BANK ONLY! So any woman can easily turn to the law (get courts and lawyers involved) and force the sperm bank to release the donor's confidential information and WHAM! Next thing you know there will be a 10 yr old kid standing at your doorstep.

There was a story years back about a women who asked her male friend to be a sperm donor for her. He really didn't want to but she begged him and he eventually said ok. Of course she guaranteed him that he would bear no responsibility for the child. She just though he had good genes and would make a great donor.

Fast forward 10 years. The women has fallen on hard times, is out of work and on wellfare. She shows up at the guys door demanding that he help support the child he had donated sperm to create. Of course the man objected him and she brought him to court over it.

To make a long story short, 2 lower courts found in favor of the man and the women appealed to the Pennsylvania Supremem court. In their decision they harshly repremanded the women for her behavior but found that the needs of the child superceed the rights of the man. Therefore he now has to pay child support.
                    Last edited by Prostitroop; 01-05-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls
                      Yo, I pay support on alllllll my kids.
                      no you dont, taxpayers do.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X