No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Manny overtrained for the fight."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this shows that pac truly is the best

he overtrainned and had leg cramps, but jmm still had no chance. i scored this fight 8-4. not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidtracer.com View Post
      My dad was a boxer. Before freddie said this my dad told me he over trained and thats the reason he got his leg cramps.
      was he over trained for the mosley fight too, they claim leg cramps in that fight too.

what i have noticed is that the two times Manny has fought mobile fighters and looked like ****, they claim leg cramp. what a coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        More excuses are flooding in. Freddie is contradicting himself after earlier stating that Manny had his best ever pre-fight training camp.
        I was thinking the EXACT same thing. I saw the fight, and I cannot pick a winner...but whatever the case, no one has legitimate excuses. Excuses make those who plead them appear weak.

Comment

All of these excuses being made for Manny........WHY????? Didn't he clearly win the fight according to himself and his legions of cult members??

I could def see him getting cramps...his calves are massive, but even if it's true it's still an excuse. Also why has it happened two fights in a row?? Isn't Ariza a conditioning guru.........??

Comment

If a 145lb fighter needs to eat over 6000 calories per day just to maintain his weight because of the training he is doing then he is over-trained. I'm in the gym regularly with 230+lb body-builders and they don't have to eat that much, even on bulk cycles they are just nearing those numbers.

That though, does not excuse the fact that he struggles with counter-punchers. He's been training this way since Ariza got on board years ago and never had problems until facing people with movement. This is poor excuse making.

Comment

Alex Ariza should be sacked then - as he was the strength and conditioning coach. If this is true and your conditioning coach dropped the ball then sack him - somehow don't think it'll happen

Comment

Every video Alex Ariza, Freddie Roach claiming that they were making sure Pacquiao didn't over train. Slowing him down. Saying they were making sure he didn't peak early and didn't come in over trained.

Now all of a sudden he is over trained. Please. He got outboxed as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                  this shows that pac truly is the best

he overtrainned and had leg cramps, but jmm still had no chance. i scored this fight 8-4. not even close.
                  This is just pathetic.

Comment

Manny needs to take a year off like Floyd and shoot up with HGH to rejuvenate his body like Floyd does when he's taking a year off.

Comment

Manny says cramp. Ariza says that Manny didn't follow his conditioning regimen. Now Roach says over trained. They are not on the same page. IMO, pure BS for not looking good.

Comment

Working...
                      X