Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a problem with Pacquiao-Marquez 5. Blame Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    LOL Manny isn't that smart, you are giving him way too much credit. All he does is do what a slave does best, a third worlder who is loyal to a man who helped him make money, Pacquiao is a throwback yesman boxer in the mold of Henry Armstrong and Joe Louis never questions a thing does what his masters aka manager and promoter suggest is best.

Arum suggested the Cotto rematch because of the money, Roach also has his say, Pacman never ever started the catchweight thing it was scared Freddie Roach who had no confidence in Pacman who started using the catchweight deal and Pacman road with it, Pac has basically learned everything from the street or from life experience and has no formal education so he trusts whatever Roach and Arum tell him, heck he was even loyal to the crook Murad Muhammed and only went to trial because Roach told him he was getting robbed and he wouldn't train MAnny unless he dropped them.

JMM and NACHO are one in the same, JMM is very educated and an accountant he and Nacho are on the same page, JMM is his own man he is no idiot like Pacman.

Arum tells Pacman what to do, Floyd Mayweather said it himself, Floyd never said Pacman was scared, he just said that Pacman is Bob Arums ***** boy basically he does what Arum tells him to do, but the funnything is Floyd does whatever Al Haymon tells him.

Arum told Manny that Marquez fight would bring more money and advised Pacman that is the best fight because it brings more money. Pacman will pretty much fight anyone if the money is right and Arum tells him the money is right, hence the TALK TO MY PROMOTER line he says, that is where his third world mentality comes through, back when boxers came from the extreme gutter in America like Armstrong that is all they did follow the master.

Pacman will be broke in a few years, the guy doesn't have much of a educated brain and is naive as hell.
    then don't vote for him for Gouvenor!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      LOL Manny isn't that smart, you are giving him way too much credit. All he does is do what a slave does best, a third worlder who is loyal to a man who helped him make money, Pacquiao is a throwback yesman boxer in the mold of Henry Armstrong and Joe Louis never questions a thing does what his masters aka manager and promoter suggest is best.

Arum suggested the Cotto rematch because of the money, Roach also has his say, Pacman never ever started the catchweight thing it was scared Freddie Roach who had no confidence in Pacman who started using the catchweight deal and Pacman road with it, Pac has basically learned everything from the street or from life experience and has no formal education so he trusts whatever Roach and Arum tell him, heck he was even loyal to the crook Murad Muhammed and only went to trial because Roach told him he was getting robbed and he wouldn't train MAnny unless he dropped them.

JMM and NACHO are one in the same, JMM is very educated and an accountant he and Nacho are on the same page, JMM is his own man he is no idiot like Pacman.

Arum tells Pacman what to do, Floyd Mayweather said it himself, Floyd never said Pacman was scared, he just said that Pacman is Bob Arums ***** boy basically he does what Arum tells him to do, but the funnything is Floyd does whatever Al Haymon tells him.

Arum told Manny that Marquez fight would bring more money and advised Pacman that is the best fight because it brings more money. Pacman will pretty much fight anyone if the money is right and Arum tells him the money is right, hence the TALK TO MY PROMOTER line he says, that is where his third world mentality comes through, back when boxers came from the extreme gutter in America like Armstrong that is all they did follow the master.

Pacman will be broke in a few years, the guy doesn't have much of a educated brain and is naive as hell.
      Please STFU!!!!!! Manny is anything but loyal. He tried to adit Arum and threaten Arum of pulling out of the Hatton fight for more money. Jinkie even said Pac choice Cotto not Arum!!!!! You phucken fan boys always making excuses for Pac. Now that you see how shady Pac's moves have been you then turn around and say Manny is just being loyal and is dumb. Please dude. Was cheating on his wife Arum's fault. Was Manny being involved in **** fighitng Arum's fault? Was Manny's harboring for criminals Arum's fault?! Stop making up excuses for Pac. Manny is as if not more dirty then Arum. Arum cheats people, but atleast Arum won't cheat on his own family!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Manny set the weight limits for each fight, not JMM. So why would anyone criticize JMM for a CW that manny instituted?

Oh, the "agenda against manny" excuse when you can't rationally justify manny's bull*****.

SO you are judging the fight on the outcome? Manny only made it to get an easy check after his 1st easy check option, Miguel at a cw wasn't there anymore.

Its not courageous. Its just he's a loser and losers usually want to another chanced immediately. Courageous would be giving an immediate rematch after winning controversially or after drawing.
        Are you saying that Manny coming in at 143lbs benefited Manny and that was all due to Manny's request? Why would a fighter who has the WW belt want to come in at 143 instead of whatever weight that he doesn't need to think about making weight? Marquez pushed the weight down in the 3rd fight.

I can't believe you really think that Manny coming in at 143lbs benefited and was requested by Manny.

Nope, when you lose like that, it makes you think twice and many take on other fighters for a long while before taking on that opponent, if ever. That was not an a KO where the opponent almost made the count. I doubt Manny remembers what happened without seeing the replays.

The biggest laugh is thinking that Manny vs Marquez #4 was just a paycheck .... lol!

As for Cotto, Floyd took on that payday instead of Manny. lol! Not sure what was the point of taking on Cotto 5 years too late! lol! but nothing surprises me anymore since Floyd's health is more important.
        Last edited by ADP02; 01-15-2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Are you serious! Are they really now saying that the higher weight benefited Marquez or that it was Marquez's choice?!!!That is phucking absurd!!!!

Nope ... you need to read it again. They had a CW in fight #3 and was not done to benefit Manny.

Just pretend Manny was Marquez and you guys would be having threads over threads on why Manny (Marquez) couldn't just have said, I want that fight at WW weight limit. I don't need any favors because I'm honorable. I'm not even criticizing Marquez. It's just the Floyd fans that criticize Manny fighting with CWs like as if its the plague but most don't go that crazy with other fighters that have done it.

Plus they forget that Floyd called up Marquez who just moved up to 135 to fight at 144lbs but then Floyd came in at a healthy 146lbs .... lol! At least Manny actually went down to 143lbs.
          Last edited by ADP02; 01-15-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Nope ... you need to read it again. They had a CW in fight #3 and was not done to benefit Manny.

Just pretend Manny was Marquez and you guys would be having threads over threads on why Manny (Marquez) couldn't just have said, I want that fight at WW weight limit. I don't need any favors because I'm honorable. I'm not even criticizing Marquez. It's just the Floyd fans that criticize Manny fighting with CWs like as if its the plague but most don't go that crazy with other fighters that have done it.

Plus they forget that Floyd called up Marquez who just moved up to 135 to fight at 144lbs but then Floyd came in at a healthy 146lbs .... lol! At least Manny actually went down to 143lbs.
            The reason it was at a CW was because the small Manny wanted to force Marquez all the way up to 147 while Marquez wanted it at 135. The CW was a compromise, but it don't matter cause Manny got KTFO by a 40 year old light weight he forced all the way up to 147.

Comment

The reason it was at a CW was because the small Manny wanted to force Marquez all the way up to 147 while Marquez wanted it at 135. The CW was a compromise, but it don't matter cause Manny got KTFO by a 40 year old light weight he forced all the way up to 147.
              Well, at least you admit that it was a compromise .... that is what I meant. Big D said otherwise .....

but

makes me laugh when you guys call it a "BS CW" when Manny tries to move up in weight to fight someone but then when its others that do something very similar against Manny, you call it "Manny forcing them to fight at WW" or "Marquez fighting the WW champ at a CW was OK because it was a compromise" lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Well, at least you admit that it was a compromise .... that is what I meant. Big D said otherwise .....

but

makes me laugh when you guys call it a "BS CW" when Manny tries to move up in weight to fight someone but then when its others that do something very similar against Manny, you call it "Manny forcing them to fight at WW" or "Marquez fighting the WW champ at a CW was OK because it was a compromise" lol!
                It was a BS CW because it didn't need to be that high. It was that high up in weight because Manny wanted the size advantage cause Pac knows Marquez schools hin in the skills department, but like I said it don't matter cause at the end of day Marquez KNOCKED THE PHUCK OUT OF MANNY while Manny had a weight advantage. Marquez>Pac

Comment

It was a BS CW because it didn't need to be that high. It was that high up in weight because Manny wanted the size advantage cause Pac knows Marquez schools hin in the skills department, but like I said it don't matter cause at the end of day Marquez KNOCKED THE PHUCK OUT OF MANNY while Manny had a weight advantage. Marquez>Pac
                  Did you even read my posts?

How can you guys always criticize CWs when Manny wants his opponents to compromise and go down a few pounds since Manny needs to go up way more but when its Manny's opponent that drags Manny down a few pounds, you guys talk differently?

Comment

All this talk about 140, 147, and catch weights is ridiculous. That's all in the past.

Manny was comfortable at 147 and offered the fight to Marquez at the time. Pacquiao was under no obligation to make the fight more difficult for himself by going down to 140. It was up to Marquez to take it or leave it at 147.

In the present however, since Marquez is dictating the terms, I feel he's probably in his right to start negotiating pay and weight. I could imagine Marquez either getting a bigger purse at 147 or a smaller one after negotiations at 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X