Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather scared to let Maidana wear approved MX gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    I never said they did anything like that. The first pair were rejected. That's not even up for debate. After that Floyd flexed his muscles a little bit. It wouldn't of even been an issue if Maidana would've came correct the first time. This isn't baseball and there are no three strikes and your out bull****. You get one strike with Floyd Mayweather.
    They were rejected because everyone was touching them. But again, who were all these guys that died from getting hit by MX gloves? Were they killed by Floyds fighters who used the MX gloves that week?

Comment

promotional stunt?

if I was Floyd and those gloves sincerely mean that much to Marcos, I wouldn't let him use it either to destroy his confidence

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
        They were rejected because everyone was touching them. But again, who were all these guys that died from getting hit by MX gloves? Were they killed by Floyds fighters who used the MX gloves that week?
        The first pair were customized MX Everlast gloves. And the were rejected. Do you really think Maidana lost because of the gloves (serious question)?

Comment

The first pair were customized MX Everlast gloves. And the were rejected. Do you really think Maidana lost because of the gloves (serious question)?
          They were rejected because everyone was touching them.
          Answer my question first. Who were all of these guys that died from getting hit by MX gloves?

Comment

Answer my question first. Who were all of these guys that died from getting hit by MX gloves?
            I don't know if anybody ever died. At the same time we aren't talking about regular gloves either. These were customized. And if they were really rejected from everybody touching them how the hell were they supposed to last the entire fight? By the time Chino finished warming up the gloves would've been all ****ed up. Which was probably the plan all along. Plus I think Floyd saw an opportunity to punk Chino and he took it.

Comment

Yup, and I posted all the proof of that in my post below I will quote, but pan-afrcianst or something similar is his name, he wont rebuttal it, its like the 2nd or 3rd time I destroyed his argument today.

everyone is biased and that is cool, thats what makes rivalries but if you are unbiased and just a legit fan of the sport shouldn't be hard to acknowledge the fact of the gloves situation.

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              to be fair to that poster that is exactly what Richard Scheffer said.

Start at the 2:48 mark.

then Okay those gloves are a no go due to the abuse everyone put on them, then whats up with the regular comission approved gloves MX Unsused gloves?

Comment

Comment

I don't know if anybody ever died. At the same time we aren't talking about regular gloves either. These were customized. And if they were really rejected from everybody touching them how the hell were they supposed to last the entire fight? By the time Chino finished warming up the gloves would've been all ****ed up. Which was probably the plan all along. Plus I think Floyd saw an opportunity to punk Chino and he took it.
                  Wait, so you believe floyd when he said the gloves had no padding but not when he says guys died? Why one and not the other? If what you are saying is true, then why not him use the approved MX gloves?

Comment

Floyd Scared? Noooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
                      :AOR::WORD:

Comment

Working...
                      X