No announcement yet.

Morales didn't let PAC wear Reyes in their first fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    I'm not twisting anything lol. PAC blamed the gloves for the loss. Chino had a CHOICE. He took the money over his gloves.

take a knee, Hanz...you knew this thread was a mistake the moment you accidentally hit submit

questioning El Terrible's balls over Floyd's vagina is usually a losing battle in boxing forums

Comment

How much of a coward does tht make him? Pretty despicable IMO
      Yep. Gave him that first fight and then it was all downhill from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
        You know whats funny, this clown hanz gruber, said Pascal had no chance in hell getting Bernard to do PED testing, because it wasn't in the contract. Now, here he is crying about the same exact issue, but now hes on the other side of the fence.

When its not your favorite fighter, "It should have been put in the contract".
        When it is your favorite fighter, "Contracts don't matter"

fukin' hypocrits.

Just like in every Floyd/Castillo thread all you see is "compubox don't mean shyt, it's just a couple guys pushing buttons" and then the day after the Maidana/Floyd fight all you saw was "just look at the Sho Stats, Maidana wasn't hitting nothing but air"

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          fukin' hypocrits.

Just like in every Castillo/Floyd thread all you see is "compubox don't mean shyt, it's just a couple guys pushing buttons" and then the day after the Maidana/Floyd fight all you saw was "just look at the Sho Stats, Maidana wasn't hitting nothing but air"
          You believe everything u see on the internet? Lol I wasn't even a member of this site yet lmao. An again chino had a choice. He took money. Morales MADE PAC wear his gloves

Comment

Mayweather was asked at the post-fight press conference why he didn't just put this in the contract several months earlier and he went into one of his little scripted monologue's on "life after boxing" and the importance of health.

Comment

cue Floydiots that say

"well da commission approved em so Maidana didnt have to doe, i was there behind the scenes doe"

Comment

But Morales didn't try and switch it the day of the fight, it was agreed upon before.

Comment

You believe everything u see on the internet? Lol I wasn't even a member of this site yet lmao. An again chino had a choice. He took money. Morales MADE PAC wear his gloves

i'll put it in an easiest format for you to understand:

pac, morales, & chino - warriors, they'll fight even without their preferred gloves.

fraud jr - PUSSY - vagina fighter.

Comment

So you're saying Winning gloves weren't in the contract that Pac signed months before his fight with Morales? GTFOH.

Again, the gloves were negotiated in the contract MONTHS before the Pac/Morales fight, not the day before the fight.

Comment

I'm not twisting anything lol. PAC blamed the gloves for the loss. Chino had a CHOICE. He took the money over his gloves.
                      Chino had a choice. Be black balled or take the money and fight with pillow gloves that you are not used to. He had to use Vaseline to get into the gloves.

They didn't think it was worth it ..... BUT if they thought that they could beat Floyd, I would have taken that risk though.

Comment

Working...
                      X