Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

woooow this salido-garcia fight is fixed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woooow this salido-garcia fight is fixed!

even stevie wonder can see it!!!

arum at it again!

The hell? Are you even watching the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      even stevie wonder can see it!!!

arum at it again!
      Just like when Floyd was with Arum huh? Hmmmm Floyd vs Castillo.

Comment

arum totally told salido to fall from those accurate punches from mikey, lol

Comment

of course im watchin this! this is too funny! wild hayemakers aimed at the ref, no counters, the obvious acting! seriously how the hell can you guys not see this???

Comment

of course im watchin this! this is too funny! wild hayemakers aimed at the ref, no counters, the obvious acting! seriously how the hell can you guys not see this???
            yo, mikey is handling this dude and it has nutten to do with a decrepid heeb.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              yo, mikey is handling this dude and it has nutten to do with a decrepid heeb.
              this sht is so obvious. where the hell is salido that fought juanma??

this is blasphemy to boxing! its funny as hell tho lol

Comment

I thought the same thing. But Salido slipped a couple of times and no clear Kds really happen. Garcia jab and distance is to much...then comes the power!

Comment

this sht is so obvious. where the hell is salido that fought juanma??

this is blasphemy to boxing! its funny as hell tho lol
                  man, i wish i was watching this in high definition like you my dude. i always see through the BS too when i'm upped.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    I thought the same thing. But Salido slipped a couple of times and no clear Kds really happen. Garcia jab and distance is to much...then comes the power!
                    salidos punches are pitter pats! he doest even try to land any! no counters, no power into anything he throws!

cmon "real" boxing fans! wake up!

Comment

Working...
                    X