I have a blue and yellow Macaw.

A golden gecko

A rooster

Four turtles

A betta fish

5 love birds

Two pitbulls

A small yellow cockatoo

Two parrots....they're orange, yellow, green, and a little red. They're calling sun something parrots.

Annnnddd I think that's all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
      I have a blue and yellow Macaw.

A golden gecko

A rooster

Four turtles

A betta fish

5 love birds

Two pitbulls

A small yellow cockatoo

Two parrots....they're orange, yellow, green, and a little red. They're calling sun something parrots.

Annnnddd I think that's all of them.
      A rooster?

I've always wanted turtles but theyre 'too dirty"

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        A rooster?

I've always wanted turtles but theyre 'too dirty"
        Yeaaahh....everyone always says that.

My mom likes them, and never had problem with it until a few months ago.

Some of our neighbors don't like us and it's illegal to have a rooster or chicken walking around the house and the animal control threaten to take it away but we denied everything and said there is no rooster here and to **** off.

They did, now when we take him out, we put him by the bushes so noone can see him.

Turtles??? Nah man, they're like the easiest pets to take care of and watch grow. Just wash out the bowl thing and change the water, put food and that's all. The biggest one we had, my dad found in south jersey crossing the road.(he's a truck driver) the 2nd biggest one we have we found crossing my front gate and it was sooo little, size of a quarter like 8 years ago. Now he's the size of my entire hand.

The other two are little I bought from some asians two years ago for my birthday. They're getting quite big now.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
          I have a couple snakes.
          If you are looking for a snake, I would suggest a ball python. Really simple to take care of, pretty docile and still get 4 or 5 feet maybe.
          was actually thinking of a ball python or corn snake, or maybe a iguana

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
            Yeaaahh....everyone always says that.

My mom likes them, and never had problem with it until a few months ago.

Some of our neighbors don't like us and it's illegal to have a rooster or chicken walking around the house and the animal control threaten to take it away but we denied everything and said there is no rooster here and to **** off.

They did, now when we take him out, we put him by the bushes so noone can see him.

Turtles??? Nah man, they're like the easiest pets to take care of and watch grow. Just wash out the bowl thing and change the water, put food and that's all. The biggest one we had, my dad found in south jersey crossing the road.(he's a truck driver) the 2nd biggest one we have we found crossing my front gate and it was sooo little, size of a quarter like 8 years ago. Now he's the size of my entire hand.

The other two are little I bought from some asians two years ago for my birthday. They're getting quite big now.
            i had like 10 turtles, i like turtles but want to try something different now

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              i had like 10 turtles, i like turtles but want to try something different now
              Yeah, I would probably get a badass lizard.

I'm scared of snakes lol, I couldn't imagine how I would react if that thing got out loose.

Comment

I had a savanah monitor for a few years, mean s.o.b, I called him Mr. Monitor or Mr. M for short. It was a viscious scene dropping mice in there for him. H'ed clamp down around their bellies and then he'd start smashing them against the aquarium walls with these little mice just screaming. It was cool putting him in the bath tub, just watch him swimming about. Cool creature but I had to get rid of him when I moved. He'd probably be eating baby pigs right now...........Rockin'

Comment

Not really a reptile or anything but a friend's got a Mein Koon cat.

That was a few years ago ^, bigger now, big ****er, haven't seen a cat like it before.
                  Last edited by NChristo; 01-12-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

filipino hooker in the ga-rage

Comment

does a prostitute chained in my closet count?

Comment

Working...
                      X