Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The panda picture made me lol.

Comment

Comment

I love it when I was watching that special on this fight and Bowe was like that idiot was beating me up and he blew the fight by landing bunch of low blows on me. There's a huge difference between Golota/Bowe(Golota was clearly winning before the idiot low-blowed Bowe) while in the Agbeko/Mares fight it was close even with the ridiculous amounts of low-blows.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          I love it when I was watching that special on this fight and Bowe was like that idiot was beating me up and he blew the fight by landing bunch of low blows on me. There's a huge difference between Golota/Bowe(Golota was clearly winning before the idiot low-blowed Bowe) while in the Agbeko/Mares fight it was close even with the ridiculous amounts of low-blows.
          That should show how feather-fisted Mares really is. He landed numerous low-blows but still wasn't close to finishing Agbeko.

Comment

Man, I'll never forget the three punch low blow combinations he was landing on Bowe. Brutal.

Love the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              That should show how feather-fisted Mares really is. He landed numerous low-blows but still wasn't close to finishing Agbeko.
              They said on that special that Mares has 395 pounds of power behind his low-blow shots tho. That sounds like alot for a little dude, but then again that dummy he was punching wasn't moving one bit. Boxers are moving so they are taking the power out of the punches since they're not standing still.

Comment

What a dickhead.King low blow mares made things so obvious

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  They said on that special that Mares has 395 pounds of power behind his low-blow shots tho. That sounds like alot for a little dude, but then again that dummy he was punching wasn't moving one bit. Boxers are moving so they are taking the power out of the punches since they're not standing still.
                  TBH little guys in real life that box generate good power. A pro must do quite a bit and moving or not, a dummy doesn't have real balls.

Comment

Don't forget the headbutts and biting in addition to the low blows. He was a complete dirty fighter, but pretty entertaining to watch.

Comment

That scumfucc got killed by Tyson.....

Comment

Working...
                      X